Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea like i said, i think Zoro was able to cut fire ever since he unlocked ranged attacks. Cause i really doubt cutting fire is anything more than a gust of wind that separates it
Considering flying slashes are already a thing, I don't think oda would waste his time making a completely knew style just for flame cutting if it already exists as flying slash

Yea like i said, i think Zoro was able to cut fire ever since he unlocked ranged attacks. Cause i really doubt cutting fire is anything more than a gust of wind that separates it
That doesnt work for dramatic purposes. Theres no clear logic to any of these things but for the sake of drama they are different. Zoro wouldnt be saying he's interested in Kin'emon's technique if he already knew it.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
One of your arguments were the possibility of Zoro fighting King. If that doesn't happen, you can only rely on RS Sanji for now on lol.
Again, what has this chapter changed about King? :catsure:
Because of NLF. Zoro can cut fire which is evident since this chapter but he has to prove he can even cut more than that.
Swordsmen literally can cut everything. If fire is one of those things, all the other abilities mentioned are included into "everything".
I am just saying what manga facts say, dont blame me. Raise your own expectations of WSS-to-be instead of trying to lower mine. :catlewd:

C

critical mindset

Katakuri kills chefs. Sanji is a chef so Katakuri kills him as well; and killing Vergo-san is just the bonus for Katakuri. :steef:
True, Katakuri negged Ichiji who's comparable to Vergo-san.
Katakuri uses the trickiness of his fruit. No one cares about that. Vergo is a fighter in his own right

Without fruit Katakuri is not even veteran. Without his fruit he is relegated to shit

The veterans are in the same commander tier. They were all said to be "monsters" back at the tea party. Katakuri was noted by Capone for his CoO and his trickiness and that gave him some special distinction, but overall the commanders and veterans were all put in the same category as "monsters"

Daifuku is revealed to have armament haki
The sfx for when Vergo and Daifuku clashes are different

Daifuku screams at the top of his lungs and gets casually blocked by Sanji. Daifuku is one of the monsters, together with the Sweet commanders, Oven, Perospero and Compote was also mentioned. Daifuku is held on an equal standing. That the commanders > veterans of the family is bs, they're all around equal. Daifuku is the PHYSICAL specimen, even over Smoothie

As this is the aftermath of Daifuku slicing up multiple ships

and this is Smoothie's slash

Sanji had no problem keeping up with the physical specimen of the family and blocking his shit, while Vergo clashed with his ankle

Using the word "fact" in that circumstance... Uff...
Fact. Also the fact that Kidd has shown NOTHING in the entire manga. He was caught by the Udon guards. Fact. He was unable to dodge the Gifted's arrow in 981. Fact: I advise you to reread Reilly's words in chapter 3D2Y. Kidd has no Observation Haki now. Nobody taught him. And he cannot now rule the Haki of Kings. It is him, but he cannot control her. He's a weakling.

Status
Not open for further replies.