Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

:steef:
We know base kaido can blitz boundman and tag fs base luff

But base katakuri can tag /blitz fs snakeman

:beckmoji:there is a reason why he was undefeated
Kaido and top tiers will need to drain his haki...

:kata:but kaido is hype tho...
The dude is enjoying himself, could solo these 5 by himself if he wants to

Big Mom getting treated like complete fodder during this fight... good. I want to see the greatness that is Kaido and honestly just from the spoilers it looks like he gets some badass dialogue in here and now is where I think his character will truly grow with a flashback soon. Things are going a little bit too smoothly for the Alliance, I'm guessing we'll get another chapter of them doing good and then things will start to go bad from there.
I'm not sure if Oda will be able to keep up with such an important big group fight and for so long, so I really see things going downhill quickly and thus an enter into a new chapter.
It's ironic how Zorotards are saying Zorotards are still trying to sugarcoat this chapter as a W for them, as if weren't expected that he'd be able to damage Kaido. Not only has Zoro been compared to the other subordinate, Killer while the Monster Trio seems to be a completely different entity, but now we know Enma is a powerup like they were denying. Glad to see that Killer isn't being put in the dust and am excited as shit for the upcoming chapters.

So Red Roc was indeed a haki based attack. And it's advCoA lvl2 that he used there, that's why Zoro and Kid are saying what they are saying, that skill is rare.

And Kaido is nearly able to outspeed future sight? What the fuck... How is anyone without it even going to fight him. That's insane.
But yeah, seems like Luffy wasn't using it during their fight in Kuri.

And Zoro now comes in two versions: Old Zoro and Enma haki Zoro. Who could have seen this coming :goatasure:
Interesting detail though.. If that's the right translation, then Zoro actually needs to let Enma go wild in order to pull out those uber haki attacks. I assumed that he can willingfully do what Enma does with any random sword now, solely based on much greater haki flow control.. If that's not the case, then Enma really is a freakin huge power up and not just a training wheel.
So it might be that similiar to Sanji and the raidsuit, that if both do not use their respective tools, that they are legit dropping some sub tiers in power instantly..

Status
Not open for further replies.