Oda seperated rocks pirates from others
Only Roger could rival/surpass them

Tiers should be :
  • Rocks level : Kaido, Xebec, Roger, Shiki, Linlin
  • Yonko level : current Teach, Shanks, Garp, Sengoku
  • FA level : Akainu, Oden , Dragon
  • Admiral level : Admirals, Luffy, Benn
  • Rest of top tiers

Because you act like some monkey repeating the same shit "Zolo took and L" if you're not a fucking Sanji-Faggot how can you see that Zoro took a L ? :kaidowhat:

He saved Luffy and hurt Kaido (Whithout using is best attack :rolaugh:

I don't give a shit about nerfed killer, i've always said it that Killer was nerf against Zoro BUT Zoro too :lawsigh:

Now stop talking to me you fucking monkey
Before abusing people you should learn to read, because you seem to struggle here.

I never say "L's" or whatever you kids find cool to say.

Nobody says that Zoro took an "L", but you swordsucker. Again, knowing how to read is important.

Based on your reaction and your posts you are a salty little kid who can't handle consequences for his own bs.
Same goes for the kids who like your baseless salty posts. Grow up kid.

I just can't see SNs winning against both Kaido and BM

it's just not possible lol

if Oda focus next on other SHs fights and we see them losing than it's a done deal, Kaido/BM are winning
Of course, it was never going to be the final fight against Kaido and Linlin, the third and final round against Kaido will happen on Wano mainland once Onigashima has reached the land and crashed on it.

He doesn't have internal destruction nor does Killer and Zoro
If you punch him you need that but i guess if you use a sharp weapon that basic barrier can be enough :kayneshrug:
Barrier haki is not enough unless you have insane AP, even then overcoming his zoan regen is best done by internal destruction.
So basically everyone except Luffy is only doing temporary damage to Kaido.

"Meanwhile, Big Mom is laughing from above and turns Napoleon into a flaming sword "

I think Big Mom might use her attack cognac next chapter, since everytime she uses that attack, she sets Napoleon on fire with Prometheus

Now, with full strength that attack will be even more powerful. I can't wait until she uses it again without being nerfed like in WCI :steef:

@Buusatan94 Imagine the strength of that.
If BM had been using her real power here she would have cleaved Jinbei in two.

Not knocking Zoro, knocking Zorotards who are hypocritical about the raid suit or Luffy's fruit hax and pretend that having magical super rare swords isn't an edge over "base".
Power up: without abilities or raid suit, there's just a plain lack. If Zoro gets used to one sword and gets better with it, he's not weaker if you swap the sword for another.

If casual Kaido can tag fs Luffy, tank ryuo/adcoa attacks

Admirals even with FS or ryuo can't beat Kaido
Sorry I like Akainu but Base kaido beats him high diff
hybrid kaido upper mid diff

I have been saying it
Oda seperated rocks pirates from others
Only Roger could rival/surpass them

Tiers should be :
  • Rocks level : Kaido, Xebec, Roger, Shiki, Linlin
  • Yonko level : current Teach, Shanks, Garp, Sengoku
  • FA level : Akainu, Oden , Dragon
  • Admiral level : Admirals, Luffy, Benn
  • Rest of top tiers
You're smocking some mad shit, get off it.

Akainu has the highest offensive power amongst devil fruits + Ryuo, he fucks Kaido up

J

Jo_Ndule

Whitebeard haters where are u guys ?
Didn't turn out too well for u guys did it?

Kaido just thought about the guys that were superior to him in the past.

@Jo_Ndule will u acknowledge Primebeard now?
Kaido respects them.. People who beat or could beat him in the past.

Primebeard > non prime kaido
Even Prime Oden might be > pre wsc kaudo

Primebeard ~ WSC kaido > Prime Oden ~ Young Kaido >> Rookie Kaido

Kaidou: "it would be such a waste to kill you all. But that can't be help.
After your death, I will take all your crew, your treasures and all Poneglyph you have!
Whoever wins this battle, will be only a few steps from becoming the Pirate King!!"

END. Break next week.
This final declaration is key.
It points towards Luffy really becoming the Pirate King within the next 4 years.

It is also important to note that Kaido rightnow intends to kill them all which points to this being the final battle. Of course 5 SN won't be enough for 2 Yonkous but we must wait for what Oda has up his sleeve... Big Mom still feels so out of place there... Oda is even making BM take a step back in the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.