Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the subject of Vinsmoke is brought up "from outside world from Wano" Vinsmoke has a big name, bigger than many supernova.... But when Sanji is known as Soba Mask in Wano... his notoriety is LESS than supernova.... and in WCI/Onigashima... he's been constantly called Soba mask by the fodders...

HOWEVER, when it came to Queen when he was seeing the bounty poster, he payed MORE CARE to Sanji than both Zoro and Drake... because he is Judge's son and a Vinsmoke... again... when treated as black leg/Soba Mask, his fame is not as when he is treated as Vinsmoke... Sanji has a variety of portrayal depending on which name they are using
Sanji has literally never been called Soba Mask in WCI (tf!) or Onigashima. He was literally called Black Leg...

2 lies in here sanji was only called soba mask after he was recognized as vinsmoke and queen didn't care more for sanji as he mentioned drake and zoro first
Post automatically merged:

only after his father added his own money to it so even then the vinsmoke name plays a role.
The WG cut all ties with Germa because of the information that Stussy provided from WCI in regards to their alliance with Big Mom. Judge's influence on Sanji's bounty is no longer relevant the way you described it, he's not going to hand the WG any money any time soon, as he's pretty much a fugitive himself.

Sanji's latest bounty is because he is perceived as a big time member of Germa, as well as one of the leaders of the Alliance that destroyed Big Mom's castle.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Gotta say, its absolutely unreal when someone, especially a mod, just entirely uses the "nope, swordsman" argument to virtually everything you say. Literally my whole point was that fans of one side can't tell the other side virtually who is stronger because we don't know enough about Shanks or Mihawk, but you continue to "nope, swordsman" me like Oda has entirely confirmed your bias with clear panels of the fact.

Thanks for proving my point, once again
What does me being a moderator got to do with this debate? Mods are only allowed to say what you want to hear?

You're entire point is saying Mihawk's title is irrelevant. You say no one can say Shanks or Mihawk is stronger than the other when we have something as definitive as Mihawk's title. You mentioned other things like portrayal and abilities outside of swordsmanship that got countered, with you saying it's all irrelevant.

Please dont go down the "Oda proved you wrong!" route with what was said so far. Shanks is swordsman, Mihawk is called the WSS and I'm bias for saying Mihawk is stronger than Shanks the swordsman? That makes no sense.

There is no bias whatsoever in saying Mihawk the WSS>Swordsman Shanks. To say it's bias is plain ridiculous.

How is Kaido wanting to get hit for the fun of it a fight exactly? If Zoro presents an obstacle for Kajdo it’s a fight. If Kaido neg diffs Zoro next chapter and Zoro ain’t helping I taking him down, there was never a fight to begin with. Kaido outright stated he wanted to get hit
the bet is Zoro fighting kaido or not genius you lost delete ur account :saden:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The WG cut all ties with Germa because of the information that Stussy provided from WCI in regards to their alliance with Big Mom. Judge's influence on Sanji's bounty is no longer relevant the way you described it, he's not going to hand the WG any money any time soon, as he's pretty much a fugitive himself.

Sanji's latest bounty is because he is perceived as a big time member of Germa, as well as one of the leaders of the Alliance that destroyed Big Mom's castle.
The money was handed out when he was with the WG they even mentioned how after giving the money they only found a guy called duval

It's irrelevant wether Sanji likes it or not, him being a Vinsmoke adds to his noriety.

It does not matter how you gain notoriety if you discuss wether one has it or not.

Buggy has notoriety for example, quite a lot in fact. You can go on to discuss why, but you can not claim that he does not have it.
The Vinsmoke is important when it comes to Sanji's Portrayal to WorstGen in regards to notoriety. Also in 994 Sanji was mad no one was calling him black leg as well.

Lets take that away, At this point WorstGen has a more notorious portrayal than the Vinsmoke name in Wano. Also Sanji is trying to not be called Vinsmoke as well

He was claiming that Luffy is capable to take stronger attacks (imaginary ones apparently)
I'm going by assumption that Kaido has not used all of his trump cards, and the assumption that Luffy will be taking damage throughout this fight as they scrap back and forth. None of these statments should be controversial if you've ever read One Piece.
Luffy is not getting knocked out properly in this fight, he will likely get knocked down and put down temporarily as he always does with his extreme diff fights, but he will be standing over Kaido's unconscious body before this is over, this is OP.

The fact Killer is being used to downplay Zoro is disheartening. As if being paired with Killer is a poor consolation. Killer isn't a mere subordinate. He's the only non-captain besides Zoro to be recognized as one of the Worst Generation.

He is referred to as Kid's partner.

While not using his primary weapons, Zoro still remarked his strength, and Zoro isn't one for faint praise. He means what he says.

And now he faces two Emperors without fear, damaging and being complimented by one of them alongside Zoro.

Zoro shouldn't be revised downwards. Killer should be revised upwards. Both are closer to Rayleigh and Ben Beckman than they are King or Katakuri within their crews.
Thing is, a portion of Zoro's fanbase was outraged by the notion that he will be paired with Killer a couple of weeks ago.

I said that's going to be the case previously, and a bunch of Zoro fans jumped me saying i'm out of my mind and Zoro is way out of his league.

Thing is, part of Zoro's fanbase most certainly wanted something like Luffy, Kidd, Law and Zoro alone to be on that roof, and to get parallel together instead of pushing Zoro alongside Killer. They wanted Zoro as an equal to the captains, and not one of the two outstanding subordinates.

Embarrassing how people bringing up a guy who didn’t have weapons as a feat for zoro even though it’s stated and implied killer would have beat zoro especially since he didn’t have enma. This place just comes up with their delusions. You seriously think the guy who can damage kaido with his blade would lose to two sword no enma zoro? Seriously? This is what y’all arguing? Zoro wouldn’t admit to that obviously but it’s common sense he would lose
BIG BRUH
AYYYYYYO Y’ALL SEE THIS

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.