Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh all the people huh? So Prime Garp,Akainu, Prime Sengoku, prime Ray with same Haki Luffy had) can't. I think you misinterpret that scene amd using it for your lame argument
Lol, before it was "Kaido only thinks about Oden, only Oden can do it." And now that Roger, WB, Shanks... etc. etc... have been thrown in the mix, you guys wanna start naming off everyone else. :suresure:

The message is that people aren't biased or not reading your posts just because they disagree with you but whatever.
You can disagree with me. Never said you can't. The problem is that even when I say Shanks is a swordsman, somehow that can only mean Mihawk is stronger than him. Like status entirely holds merit over action apparently here. I can't read the manga and believe what I'm seeing apparently. Shanks clearly hasn't shown more impressive feats than Mihawk apparently. The author isn't conveying this message to me apparently, so im wrong.

Like according to you, no other viable idea is possible because of Mihawk's title. Apparently, Shanks losing his arm, but not losing to Mihawk is impossible. Mihawk gaining his title because of this is impossible.. Shanks potentially having a different fighting style if he fights Luffy (which is a plot point Oda keeps bringing up by the way, him fighting Luffy) is impossible. Apparently, while never explicitly stated in the manga, there is no viable way for Shanks to not have been defeated by Mihawk. Thats your interpretation.

So again, its not because you disagree with me, its because you are blatantly disregarding the possibility of these things happening, especially since we know nothing of the characters. Its not about the WSS meaning what it means. I get that it means Mihawk is the best swordsman. However, the Yonko are the 4 strongest pirates in the world. So if I take the literal interpretation of Yonko, it would mean Mihawk is not one for the 4 strongest pirates in the world, right?

See how one thing contradicts the other? See how black and white that sounds? That's my point. Its more complicated than that, and thats why I brought up your mod status, because you weren't just disagreeing with me. You were effectively telling me "no, Shanks swordsman" anytime I brought up an argument. I'd expect that from more...essentric users here. But apparently, I'm petty because I think this.

Good to know

In just one chapter Oda took back Zoro's only W in Wano.:josad:

So lets recap:

- Zoro got injured and ran away from Hawkins

- Can only beat Killer when hes nerfed. If Killer had his weapons, Zoro wouldve lost. And theyre equal when Zoro has Enma

- Sneak attacked Apoo and failed to take him out.

zoLo:steef::steef::steef:
Sanji will probably be back in time for Valentine's

Only Oden? When have i ever said only Oden can harm Kaido. Bro stop it for i body you like i always do
You never body anyone. You just don't get the implications of what it means for Kaido to flashback to all these people, while leaving the others out. Perhaps others COULD damage Kaido in that way, but as it stands, to him, the ones he thought about when Luffy hit him, are the ones he views as the biggest threats the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.