Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then dont claim I'm bias or not reading your posts, nor use my position as a moderator to say I'm close minded just because I disagreed with you.

Well Mihawk has a definitive title with no contradictions so far, except for the things people make up without evidence.

Isn't this the ABC logic you complained about? Saying someone is stronger because they have better feats? I can easily mention BM....Katakuri has way more more feats than King but that doesnt mean he's stronger.

Soda never conveyed any message that says Shanks>Mihawk. You personally find Shanks more impressive which is completely subjective. Mihawk has concrete portrayal thanks to his title.

How is any of this evidence that Shanks>Mihawk or something? This is an assumption. It is a fact that Shanks is a swordsman and Mihawk is called the WSS. Get it?

Different fighting style is irrelevant. It didn't matter for Zoro or his opponents so it shouldn't exempt Shanks. I gave you plenty of evidence as to why that is with Zoro himself and his battles. You gave me none for Shanks.

Whether Shanks or Mihawk won isn't a factor. We know that Shanks is a swordsman and that Mihawk is the WSS. That is evidence. You, once again, use complete assumptions.

We have something called portrayal. It was portrayal that kept Roger as one of the strongest in the series despite his only feat being decapitation by fodder for 950+ chapter. Mihawk's title is his portrayal. The stuff you mention in favor of Shanks are all assumptions with no evidence.

The yonko were never called the strongest. That's a huge misconception. They were called the 4 greatest pirates with the kanji referring to their political power as the Great Politicans.

No contradiction as explained above. And there was no reason whatsoever for you to mention my position. It does nothing but hurt your argument as it makes you come off as petty and that you have no arguments.

So bottom line, it is not an assumption to Mihawk is above Shanks due to WSS title. It's is not bias or close mindedness to say that and there's no hard evidence for Shanks being above Mihawk.
Roger has been shown to literally launch Oden across an island from one swing, who nearly defeated Kaido. So yes, once Mihawk actually has that type of moment, sure. At this point, he does not. And at this point, I will not take a title for which Shanks isn't even shown to be competing for at face value. Its silly to even do so.

Anyway, I'm just gonna put a plug in this and stop here. We keep going but I vastly disagree with most of what you are saying. You say you've given me tons of evidence on things yet where the one place it counts, Mihawk vs Shanks, there is no evidence of the latter losing to the former except a for a title donned to Mihawk, which we dont even know how said title came about. Is it self proclaimed? Was Shanks even competing for it? Did Shanks and Mihawk stop fighting and THEN Mihawk obtained the title by defeating other strong swordsmen?

You are literally assuming just as much as I am, which was my whole point if you, once again, go back to my first post earlier today. Mihawk defeating Shanks is just as much of an assumption as any other possibility happening.

I'm done brah, go ahead and have the last word if you want

Also Kaido's REALLY FAST. Luffy with FS still wasnt able to fully dodge him. FS isnt very useful againts someone so fast and has ranges attack like him.
People fundamentally misunderstand FS. FS doesn't make your body faster. Luffy's physical speed is what it is.

Katakuri "dodged" a lot of attacks by just making holes in his body. Luffy can't do that.

Sandersonia could see Luffy's moves ahead of time but her body "couldn't move fast enough" to dodge.

Dragon is clearly Kaido's mayhem form but not his best for combat, he clearly prefers human to settle things like he did with his chance against Oden and to wipe the scabbards.
Like I stated, the only advantage of his base form is using the weapon, because base is usually the fastest. If Kaido can't land Thunder Bagua in base, the base form is useless.

This is like Katakuri tossing away his trident for awakening/punching.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Roger has been shown to literally launch Oden across an island from one swing, who nearly defeated Kaido.
I clearly said portrayal alone kept Roger as one of the strongest for 950+ chapters....

So yes, once Mihawk actually has that type of moment, sure. At this point, he does not. And at this point, I will not take a title for which Shanks isn't even shown to be competing for at face value. Its silly to even do so.
So it's silly to believe Mihawk is not WSS because of feats?

Anyway, I'm just gonna put a plug in this and stop here. We keep going but I vastly disagree with most of what you are saying. You say you've given me tons of evidence on things yet where the one place it counts, Mihawk vs Shanks, there is no evidence of the latter losing to the former except a for a title donned to Mihawk, which we dont even know how said title came about. Is it self proclaimed? Was Shanks even competing for it? Did Shanks and Mihawk stop fighting and THEN Mihawk obtained the title by defeating other strong swordsmen?
There's also no evidence of WB beating any other top tier to gain his title....yet he was still called the strongest and placed on a higher pedestal than his fellow emperors....all portrayal, no feats. How come WB can be the strongest and not Mihawk for swordsmen?

You are literally assuming just as much as I am, which was my whole point if you, once again, go back to my first post earlier today. Mihawk defeating Shanks is just as much of an assumption as any other possibility happening.
When did I say Shanks or Mihawk won? When did I assume? Shanks being a swordsman and Mihawk the WSS isn't an assumption.....

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

now that Oda has made Kaido turned into dragon, we're definitely going to see him getting his ass BEAT on the next chapter. Thats just the pattern:milaugh:
Nerf kaido, hey, it's too much 2 yonkous 1 of them needs to restrain themselves. When he wants to end this he will take his "whip" and educate the children.

Is it wrong that Sanji got the attention of more significant figures in Wano, and had more significant forces sent after him which failed to capture him in the end ?

Zoro's the guy who killed a bunch of randoms, while Sanji is the guy who

- Opposed the men of Orochi's strongest subordinate who basically controls the Capital
- Had an All Star send the Flying Six after him
- Fought the Flying Six in the Capital and could not be aprehended by them
- Caused the Capital to be Swept by the Flying Six, X Drake and Hawkins in continous efforts to apprehend him, and they once again failed when they run into him

Sanji get's the attention of the biggest name under Orochi, an All Star, the Flying Six, and all the WG members under Kaido beside Apoo who fucks around with the numbers. Basically all types of big names, while Zoro killed a random figurehead and no noteworthy figure was assigned to chase him down and deal with him.
« Zoro's the guy who killed a bunch of randoms »
« Zoro killed a random figurehead and no noteworthy figure was assigned to chase him down and deal with him »

Why are you leaving out these facts :
- Zoro fought Hawkins to keep him away from Otama and Luffy while they were rushing to treat the kid ;
- He beat Kamazo, Orochi's secret assassin tasked to eliminate anyone the Shogun wants to make disappear ;
- He openly attacked Orochi, forcing Kyoshiro to oppose him ("Orochi's strongest subordinate who basically controls the Capital" and who also has the power and authority to order an All Star to send the Flying Six for his own matters 😏)
:choppawhat:

Why would Zoro compete with Luffy? And why does that even matter? Zoro fucked up another supernova downstairs before arriving to the roof, by rank Apoo should also be a " Luffy rival" since he is also a captain.

Or are you trying to imply that Law is Luffy's equal in power, even after the whole floor wipping Doffy did with him?
:doffytroll:

Apoo has nothing to do here. I'm talking about Luffy / Law / Kid dynamics that have been built since saboady. These 3 are going to be the heads of the new era

If Law performs the same as Luffy in the fight against the yonkous, I will have no problem recognizing that Law = Luffy

Yes, Captain Supernovas and non-captain supernovas. It has nothing to do with strength.

You really think that Killer is Zoro's rival especially the fact that he's not even a swordsman. Zoro just realized he was Kamazo and didn't want him interfering kind of like what Killer said to Zoro the first time they met in Wano. He hasn't said anything else to Killer this entire time.
They were clearly arguing about who would win if they fought (Killer with their weapons)

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Jesus man, get some help.

Being reminded of them doesnt mean he is < them

But yes i do believe Primebeard/Roger and Rocks are imo stronger than him, not by much but still stronger.

Don't lump all Kaido fans together.
Remembering people who are capable of fighting kaido would be tedious if no one was capable.
Although Kaido> WB has been taken for granted since WB got scared of kaido and ran away. Just use the timeline and you will notice that Roger and WB probably faced a young kaido who probably didn't even have a DF. They deserve to be compared to kaido at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.