Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Killer was nerfed because of his weapons.

- But Zoro was the most nerfed. Shusui was missing AKA his best sword, he was 1 vs 2, and wasn't serious because no bandana.

- Enma's power = Zoro's power, it was explained that it sucks the ryuo's owner releasing it to make a more powerful attack.

So, in the chapter :

- ZORO learnt a new attack ( foxfire-style ) and stopped a Yonko attack easily.

- ZORO hurt Kaido with Onigiri without using all of his power ( he said that he has to release more power in his attacks ) and Kaido praised his skills.

- Don't forget that ZORO still has --> Ashura + Kokuto Enma + new COA.

H

Haoshoku

So i said that it would be the 5 vs Kaido alone and it seems i was kinda right, atleast for this chap.

I think BM will legit dip somewhere else.

And or be distracted by something.

Kaido reminds me of Kenpachi and Hisoka, battle maniacs who enjoy pushing themselves.
I don’t remember Kenpachi getting PTSD from a scar or screaming in agony from getting jumped by relative fodder. That could never be Kenny

Now Zoro mihawk fans say WB never beat a top tier and his title should be the same with Mihawk. :gokulaugh:

WB consistently fought top tiers (Roger). Mihawk did not. You can't even prove Mihawk is a top tier when he never fought a single top tier.
That's the difference between Mihawk and WB. This is the gigantic difference between being the strongest and being the strongest at one proficient only (swordsmanship).

Shanks proved himself against the top tiers. He proved himself against the strongest Kaido, strongest Whitebeard and the great pirate Big Mom, she says she needs Elbaf to defeat Shanks.

Mihawk never proved that he can fight top tiers. Being strongest at swordsmanship means nothing if you can't back it up with feats.

Marco literally send Vista alone to fight Mihawk. But whenever Admirals involved he directly went there personally because he couldn't send Vista alone to stop someone like Akainu, he asked them to remove the Kairoseki cuffs first.

Crocodile alone stopped Mihawk and threatened him. Same Crocodile attacked Akainu from behind and couldn't stop him like he stopped Mihawk.

Whitebeard and Kaido are canonically superior to Mihawk. Kaido is superior to Akainu by Oda's own words. Strongest Kaido couldn't beat Shanks. Strongest Whitebeard couldn't beat Shanks after splitting the heavens. The version of WB that Shanks fought was superior to the version that WB fought Admirals at Marineford, MF WB couldn't even use regular CoC in MF while he was splitting heavens against Shanks with his CoC earlier, gigantic difference in power.

Shanks stopped Akainu fully while Kizaru still managed make his move in the next chapter despite Benn Beckman. Another portrayal difference.

Shanks fought canonically stronger opponents than Mihawk; strongest Kaido and strongest Whitebeard.

Great Pirate Shanks is canonically superior to Pirate Mihawk. Who cares about one proficient when you are both pirates and one pirate is superior than you? Oda probably doesn't even care to show the difference because he probably thinks its obvious. Some people here probably thinks Mihawk is not a pirate and they must be thinking Mihawk is a bounty hunter not a pirate. Nope, Mihawk is a pirate and he is not a great pirate like Shanks. There's a reason Shanks hyped even Base Teach over Mihawk when he was talking with Whitebeard.

Shanks didn't lose to canonically superior opponents than Mihawk. (Whitebeard and Kaido).
But here Mihawk/Zoro fanboys believes Mihawk can do the thing that Whitebeard and Kaido couldn't and beat Shanks because of a tiny little limited title like swordsmanship :whitepress: Mihawk can never accomplish the feat that Kaido and Whitebeard couldn't. Mihawk can never beat Shanks. Just forget about Mihawk is even being equal to Shanks, that's never happening.

Shanks fought stronger people than Mihawk and didn’t lose. While Zoro mihawk fans still repeating the nonsense about Shanks being a swordsman only and nothing more and talking about the nonsense that only swordsmanship determines the result of the fights.

Pica literally used sword against Zoro and then he gave up and he tried to overpower Zoro with his Haki instead. Imagine Roger is being helpless against Garp if he drops his sword. :suresure: These people don't read One Piece manga. They read Zoro Piece.

Before any Yonko clowns want to say Kaido didn't picture the Admirals. Kaido has probably never fought Akainu. Oden is also there and we know he is MASSIVELY weaker than ROCKS and Whitebeard.

Secondly all the people in the verse that can fight him aren't even depicted because we KNOW Big mom can fight equally with Kaido.

This is also a bone for you Mihawk boys

I don’t remember Kenpachi getting PTSD from a scar or screaming in agony from getting jumped by relative fodder. That could never be Kenny
Suprise scream isnt screaming in agony.

Also you use the word PTSD too loosely,

PTSD:Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a mental health condition triggered by a terrifying event, causing flashbacks, nightmares and severe anxiety.

He was never scared of Oden, nor was he shown having nightmares or even mentioning Oden during the entirety of the Wano arc pre Onigashima raid nor during the flashback.

He only started mentioning Oden when people were starting to do stuff he could do or being reminded of him.

That is not PTSD,

Simmer down.

Before any Yonko clowns want to say Kaido didn't picture the Admirals. Kaido has probably never fought Akainu. Oden is also there and we know he is MASSIVELY weaker than ROCKS and Whitebeard.

Secondly all the people in the verse that can fight him aren't even depicted because we KNOW Big mom can fight equally with Kaido.

This is also a bone for you Mihawk boys
No we don't know that, that is your headcanon.

What we know is that WB considered a far weaker version of the one that fought Kaido a monster already and called him a brother.
What we know is that WB was wary of Kaido and considered Oden highly since he used Kaido defeating him as a feat.
What we know is that Oden said that if he couldnt put down Kaido, no one could.

So really, what we know is that you are a massively biased person who refuses to accept what the manga tells you and enjoys belittling other fictional characters by calling them clowns because of your insecurities.

Now, lets talk like adult people.

Can other top tiers hurt Kaido? Yes, all of them can and most can give him an extreme diff fight.

Can they beat him? So far i think no, unless proven otherwise. I believe Kaido is most likely the strongest character in the manga right now.

It is subject to change ofc.

But as protrayed by Oda and other characters as well as other top tiers(BM- BB), he is a bit ahead.

And that is fine.
Post automatically merged:

WHERE IS MIHAWK SHADOW

:josad::josad::josad::josad:

MAYBE MIHAWK SHADOW WILL SHOW UP ON VISTA FLASH BACK

:cantseeme:
Mihawk can and will hurt Kaido severely if they fight.

People fundamentally misunderstand FS. FS doesn't make your body faster. Luffy's physical speed is what it is.

Katakuri "dodged" a lot of attacks by just making holes in his body. Luffy can't do that.

Sandersonia could see Luffy's moves ahead of time but her body "couldn't move fast enough" to dodge.
Agreed, Katakuri gets lol diff by Kaido and Doffy gets neg diff

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
And yes i think he fought WB during rocks crew but later too( his intro said he challenged emperors)
@ bold, debatable imo, I made a thread about who could have beaten him.
And we know Whitebeard didn't fight Kaido from chapter 999, as they planned the assault on Wano and knew about Oden's death.
One could say he might have fought WB before WB found out Oden had died, but it's a stretch imo.
Was WB even an emperor back then? I don't think so.
He hasn't seen Linlin in x amount of decades, with decades indicating at least 2, thus at least 20 years.
The line could very well be about him battling them, like with Shanks when on his way to MF, or WB before he was an emperor, and that they later became emperors. Though hopefully we will see it soon in his flashback.

Hopefully this put some deserved respect back for Shanks, while it is pretty much set in stone that he is weaker than both Mihawk and Kaido, it is not by much(like a smidge, and the same goes for the top 7-8 in the verse rn).
To be honest, I don't think anyone actually disrespects Shanks. Most people have him in the top 4 most certainly and many even as top 1. I do agree that with what we have so far he's below Mihawk and Kaido.

No we don't know that, that is your headcanon.

What we know is that WB considered a far weaker version of the one that fought Kaido a monster already and called him a brother.
What we know is that WB was wary of Kaido and considered Oden highly since he used Kaido defeating him as a feat.
What we know is that Oden said that if he couldnt put down Kaido, no one could.

So really, what we know is that you are a massively biased person who refuses to accept what the manga tells you and enjoys belittling other fictional characters by calling them clowns because of your insecurities.

Now, lets talk like adult people.

Can other top tiers hurt Kaido? Yes, all of them can and most can give him an extreme diff fight.

Can they beat him? So far i think no, unless proven otherwise. I believe Kaido is most likely the strongest character in the manga right now.

It is subject to change ofc.

But as protrayed by Oda and other characters as well as other top tiers(BM- BB), he is a bit ahead.

And that is fine.
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk can and will hurt Kaido severely if they fight.
Oh i'm sorry i must have imagined Oden being shook by a casual roger attack. So really, what we know is that you are a massively biased person who refuses to accept what the manga tells you

Enma is a NERF until Zoro masters it.

If Zoro had Shusui his attack would've been STRONGER.
Headcanon (or head canon, head-canon) is a fan's personal, idiosyncratic interpretation of canon, such as habits of a character, the backstory of a character, or the nature of relationships between characters. The term comes from the fact that it is the canon that exists in a fan's head.

Like I stated, the only advantage of his base form is using the weapon, because base is usually the fastest. If Kaido can't land Thunder Bagua in base, the base form is useless.

This is like Katakuri tossing away his trident for awakening/punching.
"Only" you just named two things. Speed and his weapon lol. The best and hybrid will be Kaido best form. Full zoan is trash

Status
Not open for further replies.