Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t like super wanking Zoro, but this was a clear haki less feat idk what to tell y’all. Zoro literally said he didn’t draw Emma’s power
Without haki you cannot hurt Kaido, better said you cannot hurt him without ryu. Norma blades wouldn't make damage on him. Yes Zoro didn't use his full potential of haki yet since with hardening his slashes would be even more deadly but he must use ryu to damage Kaido. The Scabbards didn't use hardening too yet they cut and damage Kaido.

These discussions about Enma are tiring :pepeke: give the raid suit to any character and it will make him stronger without training. To tame Enma Zoro needed to get stronger himself and he trained to control his haki better. Through his training with Enma he got stronger within 1 week and not immediately like Sanji with his Raid suit. Because of that Zoro said himself that when he can tame Enma he has become a stronger person , he hasn’t said that because of Enma he is stronger now. If you guys want to count something as an asspull and power up then talk about the raid suit first. It gives his owner strength and protection without training.

Damn what a chapter. Kinda just giving Kaido feats and putting the SN into place. Only one who did serious damage was Luffy last chapter. BUT what isnt happening now is coming in the future. SN will grow immensly in this competition.

Satisfying to see that Killer and Zoro only left a mark on Kaidos neck and not cutting him. Would be too much of an ap right now. Using Haki or not idc. Oda clearly did not draw haki ohn the swords but cmon, zoro and killer are not dumb.. they would not attack without haki.

Ranks so far: Luffy >> Kidd/Law>Zoro>Killer. Yes Killer was very nerfed, but so was Zoro. Same result, voctory for Zoro. But Killer is lit!!! Killer deserves more hype
How can Kid and Law be ranked hired in zero based on everything Zoro has done? Being a captain doesn't place them above Zoro in strength. It
doesn't work that way.

Without haki you cannot hurt Kaido, better said you cannot hurt him without ryu. Norma blades wouldn't make damage on him. Yes Zoro didn't use his full potential of haki yet since with hardening his slashes would be even more deadly but he must use ryu to damage Kaido. The Scabbards didn't use hardening too yet they cut and damage Kaido.
I believe you. But the swords aren’t blackened

Reminder that even in 2021, Shanks is the most overrated character in all of One Piece, with the most deluded wankers and that it has been this way ever since OP started
Considering how many people shit on Shanks for virtually no reason on this forum, no.

At least Shanks has shown off his feats and shown to clash with 3 top tier characters, stopped a war with standing alone and has conquerors. Mihawk got his attacks blocked by 2 Whitebeard subordinates and has only shown to defeat Luffy, Zoro and Mr. 1.

Mihawks hype comes solely from his title and being Zoro's endgame. So whos overrated again?

Edit: literally saw people calling Oda, the fucking author, a Shanks wanker because he decides to consider him more of a main character than Mihawk and gives him more appearances. Its why I can't take any of you seriously

I doubt they 3v1 him. Even if they did it means nothing. Garp>Shiki but he 2v1'd Garp and sengoku
Point is he fought the navy and only those 5 are capable of really hurting him. Mihawk gets a pass because he likely didn't fight him.
Reminder that even in 2021, Shanks is the most overrated character in all of One Piece, with the most deluded wankers and that it has been this way ever since OP started
Reminder that in 2021, Extravlad is still the most delusional poster, and that it has been this way ever since 2010.

I love how what actually happens in every chapter is irrelevant in regard to power level debates because it will always be used as an excuse to confirm personal headcanon. "He said/did this, it means this" vs "no, he said/did that so it means that". It's not even a question of what actually happens, it's just that everyone would rather die than stop hanging on to their ideas. I don't see how discussions can properly progress with such a mindset.

Status
Not open for further replies.