Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that Zoro does better than ... The important thing is that at least he does something ...

Cutting the fire is fine ... Generating some flames from an attack too ... But if you don't hurt me Kaido and ask enma to help you by releasing more power ... We should change the eyes with which you look at current Zoro.
Always remembering that it is a 5 vs 2 and that therefore the spaces to shine are really many.
The fight has just started and Zoro is already showing huge feat, apart from Luffy nobody does better than him in this fight + Zoro will logically succeed in hurting Kaido it's obvious

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
So this should mean the only techniques Zoro learnt from the skip are just upgraded versions of his preskip moves?
Zoro has shown some new techniques after the timeskip:
  • Disaster Harbour Bird
  • Dai Shinkan
  • Demon Horse
  • Santoryu Ougi Rokudo No Tsuji

He may have some new high tier techniques he has yet to show. There's also the potential of a Mihawk flashback power up (akin to Future Sight/Snakeman).

If that is the case,when Zoro performs all the upgraded versions of those preskip moves,did he go all out?
We'll need to see an upgraded Asura as well, but when Zoro shows that, he would indeed have gone all out.

Look at everything kaido has taken from the supernova and scabbards and its all still relatively minimal damage. The feat of opening up kaido like oden did is something that kidd cannot compete with. Luffy will do well to do more than that. Kaido has taken 2 internal attacks now one from luffy and law and carried on.
I agree that Zoro will outshine Kidd.

I am eager to update on new information.

Anyway I think there will still be arguments even post Wano for who performed better in this fight.
TBH, I only care what people I consider reasonable powerscalers think on the matchup. If a certain handful of people agree that Zoro performed better, I will consider the debate settled. Trying to persuade everyone is futile. There are probably people that argue(d) Sanji performed better against Oars than Zoro.

Zoro has buildup to be a major player and potentially surpass Oden.

Kid has buildup for atleast holding his own relative to Luffy in this fight,also has same determination in taking down Kaido.
Meh, this isn't that important anymore. The fight has been ongoing for 3 chapters, and Zoro has had decisively better performance than Kidd.
Zoro's accomplishments in the fight:
  • Neutralising Yonkou attacks:
    • He neutralised Big Mom's Heavenly Fire
    • He neutralised Kaido's Boro Breath
    • He neutralised Kaido's Great Wind
  • Launching attacks
    • He attacked Kaido with Rengoku Oni Giri
      • Kaido grunted in pain
      • The attack earned him compliments from Kaido.
    • He attacked Kaido with Flying Dragon: Fire Blaze
      • The attack triggered Kaido's memory of Oden
Kidd's accomplishments in the fight:
  • Launching attacks
    • He attacked Kaido with Punk Vise
    • He attacked Kaido with Slam Gibson

Kidd has only launched attacks against Kaido (the same # as Zoro), and Kaido reacted more to Zoro's attacks than either of Kidd's attacks. So far, Zoro has had the decisively better performance.

Kaido is taking on all these guys by himself (none have attacked Big Mom).
Big Mom has attacked them though:
  • She attacked Luffy with Heavenly Fire
  • She attacked Killer with Indra
  • She attacked all the Supernova with a Zeus lightning attack

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It's not that Zoro does better than ... The important thing is that at least he does something ...

Cutting the fire is fine ... Generating some flames from an attack too ... But if you don't hurt me Kaido and ask enma to help you by releasing more power ... We should change the eyes with which you look at current Zoro.
Always remembering that it is a 5 vs 2 and that therefore the spaces to shine are really many.
He didnt ask enma for shit. He said I need to unleash enma more. Enma has no power of its own it uses his haki.

Enma releasing Zoro's own power

Status
Not open for further replies.