Status
Not open for further replies.
How many hints did you guys ignore because Oda has been building up Zoro fighting Kaidou
Talking for myself, I never denied it. Always said Zoro will either join the Kaido fight or fight King. His role in Kaido fight will be the true opening of the scar or creating a new one, not cutting his head. Takes to much away from the others and goes against the 'balanced' crew Luffy is forming.

Almost none of the arcs in OP are actually skippable as at least some info from these arcs is always used or referenced in future arcs. Though I understand what you mean and agree, BM actually kinda sucks as a villain. She sucks even more when she turns into a 5-year-old and becomes an ally.
How if Oda makes BM tired from all the fights, lose fat due to prolonged battle, and enter her anti-aging state where she becomes so young in appearance, pretty and calm like Robin but with continent-level automatic-rapidfiring elemental cocoon as her coat?

big mom as the main villain in elbaf makes it a skippable arc for me
At this point I expect her to have reverted to her original attitude permantly at this point.
Frankly the only way we may ever see her fight with her full abilities and potential without being handicapped by the plot is against opponents who aren't members or allies of the Straw Hats and as such won't be protected by plot armor and PIS.

Almost none of the arcs in OP are actually skippable as at least some info from these arcs is always used or referenced in future arcs. Though I understand what you mean and agree, BM actually kinda sucks as a villain. She sucks even more when she turns into a 5-year-old and becomes an ally.
yeah
pretty much just tells you what I think of bm as a villain for me to skip it lol . i dont like the ally plot either btw.

tbh depending on how much she shows in this fight tho
she might also have to go down this arc.

I think there is little doubt Luffy will be facing Kaido in a 1vs1 at some point,what is unknown is what will happen before and after that.

My take;
Round 1: 5Sn vs Kaido and Big Mom

Round 2: Law,Kid,Killer vs Kaido

Round 3: All Sn vs Kaido

Round 4: Luffy vs Kaido.

That was so minor and non-damaging compared to Luffy's G3 right before. So no Luffy didnt use barrier if he used G4 to produce such tiny damage.
G3 was minor. Kaido literally smiling the whole chapter after that.
Post automatically merged:

fro. recent interview with oda :
watsuki says he would like to know why zoro has become one-eyed , but oda doesn't answer this question....

:zorothink:
Lol When Zoro opens his demon eye and Zoro haters Rage

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I was looking at old spoilers

it's funny how EVERY chapter with Zoro ... Zoro fandom celebrate Zoro = Luffy :)

I mean ... like ... EVERY ...

god's know what gonna happen when Zoro cut Kaido
:)
Actually Zoro fared better than Luffy in this chapter thus far, but out of fairness we are gonna excitedly wait for the remainder of the chapter to be disclosed.

fro. recent interview with oda :
watsuki says he would like to know why zoro has become one-eyed , but oda doesn't answer this question....

:zorothink:
if he is now one eyed
wouldnt that imply oda has no intention of opening it up again
since he wouldnt be a one eyed character in that case?

i think its a design choice but ofc I can be wrong.

G3 was minor. Kaido literally smiling the whole chapter after that.
Post automatically merged:

Lol When Zoro opens his demon eye and Zoro haters Rage
And he get hallucinations about Luffy being as powerful as the strongest chars after that. And what Luffy didbwith mere G3 was superior than what the scabbards did in their entire battle with Kaidou, compared to any Supernova damage-wise, etc. If G3 Red Roc was minor, everything else from everyone else combined was even more minor.

Status
Not open for further replies.