Status
Not open for further replies.
If Doflamingo was able of surviving Gamma Knife in the first place and of repairing his organs after with his strings and to still be able of fighting G4 without his wounds reopening it's that the attack wasn't as effective on him as Law hoped it would be.

So on Kaido whose organism is far stronger and more resistant than Doflamingo's.
kaido is just stronger period .
oda wont have top tiers going down to attacks doffy could get out of in minutes whether they have self heal or not

I recall the gk argument even with luffy law matchups
post dressrossa and it was always centred on how luffy would simply die from a gamma knife .

its honestly nice to see this chap
a breath of fresh air.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
then celebrate WHEN you won ...

if you celebrate every single week ... it's gonna take the meaning of real event

I'm saying it for your own sake guys ...

ONE GREAT celebration > 100 small one ...
This ain't wrong as a concept but I imagine we have substantial elements to be extremely hyped up and we can't easily contain the excitement.

It's not that Zoro does better than ... The important thing is that at least he does something ...

Cutting the fire is fine ... Generating some flames from an attack too ... But if you don't hurt me Kaido and ask enma to help you by releasing more power ... We should change the eyes with which you look at current Zoro.
Always remembering that it is a 5 vs 2 and that therefore the spaces to shine are really many.

And he get hallucinations about Luffy being as powerful as the strongest chars after that. And what Luffy didbwith mere G3 was superior than what the scabbards did in their entire battle with Kaidou, compared to any Supernova damage-wise, etc. If G3 Red Roc was minor, everything else from everyone else combined was even more minor.
Yes, because Luffy got that strong in 2 weeks. Go reread the dialogue. Thats cap. The Sccabards total damage was more then that one G3 attack. You sound stupid.

not really ... Shanks fandom have no fear of admitting Shanks is below someone when other side proved his claim (FOR NOW)

Roger
Xebec
Garp
Kaido
Big Mom

Shanks fandom is willing to don't fight back with any of those claims ....

and it's ALWAYS the other side who start attacking Shanks :)
a bit modest
i wouldnt put big mom over shanks anymore

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I hope you wished for something other than ZKK before blowing out your birthday cake candles. Cause dat shit ain't happening dawg

Exactly my point. It's too casual and the fight just started. Ryou isn't Luffy's endgame here. Gear 5 incoming please :steef:
Lmfao this chapter proves beating kaido means nothing. The man is a recovery monster. Death was always the only option.

Status
Not open for further replies.