Status
Not open for further replies.
I said there is no proof Zoro was fooling around if you remember lol.

Never said he was trying a lot,quote my post where I said he was trying alot lmao.

I said there is no way of knowing he wasn't using haki as Haki can be used without hardening and there is still no definite he did or not in 1001 as Hardening attacks are logically superior to non hardened haki attacks.
Pretty sure not using hardening against a fucking yonkou is fooling around at least a little bit

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You guys don't get Kaido.He wants to be bested in a fight and die gloriously ,of course he will dodge a dangerous attack,if he can.When he was a fighting BM,he didn't just stand there and waited for her to clip his head of,you have to beat him in battle and kill him.That is why I think he will not be killed(at least by the SNs) since that is his "goal" and villains don't achieve their dreams.
Hes never dodged an attack before in the series.

Do you guys think Killer is down or no?
Nop, non of them

BUT they will be down by next couple of chapters...

Also, the attacks that took them down is kinda anticlimactic if it was the case... it should be something more deadly like Kaido's club or Big Mom's napoleon attack... DIRECTLY

Anyway, I expect them to lose, BUT they will be fine next chapter from the lightening attack

So happy to see Big Mom at full strenght she is so powerful
Damn Enma Zoro ittoryu AP is no Joke.. I guess if Ashura hits Kaido, he might end up with 9 scars on his body..:steef:
Killer's Kamaa Sonic is dope, hope he ain't down for Good..
Kid and Law will show up , it's still the beginning.
The battle is intense, I wouldn't say no for 3 chapters Rooftop chapters in the row

I said there is no proof Zoro was fooling around if you remember lol.

Never said he was trying a lot,quote my post where I said he was trying alot lmao.

I said there is no way of knowing he wasn't using haki as Haki can be used without hardening and there is still no definite he did or not in 1001 as Hardening attacks are logically superior to non hardened haki attacks.
So was Zoro holding back last chapter specifically regarding his use of haki? Yes,

was The sign that Zoro was holding back his haki indicated by Zoro now using hardening as opposed to last chapter? YES

So why was Zoro holding back his haki last chapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.