Status
Not open for further replies.
Who attacks Law, Jinbei, and Luffy fans? They are untouchable. Jinbei is a fucking Saint? Shanks too? Shanks is untouchable the way he’s wanked. He’s like one of the consistently top fifteen best characters worldwide
Zorofanboys are crazy they think a character is stronger because he Land a lot of attacks in this chapter if this is the logic , Luffy is stronger cause he land the most attacks in this chapter

Seems like Law use both hands and not just one as he did in dressrosa, the shockwave+impact of GK was most like even greater as in DR. Im sure Law has a new finisher who is far stronger then GK.
Keep crying. Law literally stated he doesn't know what a Dragon's anatomy (doctor terminology) is like. He can't do anything until he figures how Kaido is built (or he goes to human form).

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Basically it did work. Internal destruction Haki bypasses his scales. Killer's Sonic Blades bypass Kaido's scales (they literally come out from the other side), Gamma Knife too bypasses Kaido's scales. So you think Kaido's heart just tanked Gamma Knife and recovered the little damage done quickly? I would ask what the point of the super haxxed 5 billion beri fruit is then, if not even the high end attacks do much to Kaido's organs as compared to Killer's blades.
the fruit is worth that much probably because of the immortality thing

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
WOW. Living in a parallel universe? :choppawhat:
Well, you tell me. In which universe was Kaido told to dodge Zoro's attack while eating countless from Luffy? :goyea:

but zoro slash kaido with 3 swords one previous chapter and it doesnt do any shit lol.
even kiku penetrate kaido skin. every single scabbards are able to penetrate kaido skin and capable of using oden's ryou. kin, neko and denjiro doing oden swords style and damage kaido but after that kaido seems unscratched.

some dumbass thinking kaido get hit or cut one and it will be loss. even oden himself gave him lifetime scar but kaido wake up after seconds and delivers true one shot. that was oden. kaido's biggest enemy so far..

kaido one shot material for zoro. lol. zoro couldnt even withstand killer one attack for minutes.

if it wasnt because enma. there will be no credit for him at all. every single character been hyped enma and oden from chapter to chapter. thanks to that zoro could ride on that. poor thing he need a new toy *cough i mean a tool to look stronger.
Zoro wasnt serious in the opening shot. The moment he became serious both Emperors are freaking out and making sure to dodge Zoro's attacks while they casually eat Luffy's attacks from his strongest mode, lol. Luffy has never been in the same ballpark as Zoro.
Kaido didnt need to dodge Kiku or any other Scabbard, he needed to dodge Zoro. "I came here to cut Kaido into pieces!"
Crying about it is pointless, betting against Zoro has always been a losing game. Luffy is lucky that Zoro is on his side. :catsure:

If hes not serious why did he just dodge for the first time ever?
If he was serious he would be in is human form where he can use his club .
The same club that hit luffy with even with FS , beat the scabbards with and block BM attack and fight her for hours .
In his dragon form he can't even block ( not like he blocks in his human form aside from BM )

Basically it did work. Internal destruction Haki bypasses his scales. Killer's Sonic Blades bypass Kaido's scales (they literally come out from the other side), Gamma Knife too bypasses Kaido's scales. So you think Kaido's heart just tanked Gamma Knife and recovered the little damage done quickly? I would ask what the point of the super haxxed 5 billion beri fruit is then, if not even the high end attacks do much to Kaido's organs as compared to Killer's blades.
Yes he take it but as @Buusatan94 point it out.
Top Tiers bodies have an insane amount of resistance and endurance. You cannot defeat them with such a move.

Yes he take it but as @Buusatan94 point it out.
Top Tiers bodies have an insane amount of resistance and endurance. You cannot defeat them with such a move.
You keep trying to make it into a "Top Tier" thing to pathetically downplay Doflamingo, when it's a "Zooan Kaido is the size of a city" thing.

Whitebeard is not the size of a city. Neither is Fujitora. GK will hit all their organs.

Nah, let’s not be got that far. Unless you forget what she did around chapter 988 or something. That attack went through the entire island and then some.

The piercing attack did not have any obstacle, Zoros slash cut the biggest horn in the world and still continued on.

If distance was the only relevant thing, Hody would be the strongest.

Getting put out of the fight and Recovering after the fight is over is basically a L.
I never talked about this stuff since the fact he was still capable to fight back indicates the L never occurred. I hoped there was no ground lying there so that Akainu would have kept using his magma potency output to take Whitebeard down. I bet awakening would not have been required either, cause despite his *eventual* temporary limited mobility he was still capable to utilize his power.

Status
Not open for further replies.