Status
Not open for further replies.
And of course it didn't major damage it is the beginning of the fight...
That was my whole debate with Sanjikun overall, I never said in first place that he never damage him, but his skin of organs are still a another lvl with means GK can´t bypass durability otherwise he would destroy the organs.
Hurting and destroying the organs are different, don´t know why you quote me when I never said in first place that Law never hurt him, but more like it didn´t have much effect?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Kaido is still playing around imo....He is not serious at all while supernova are 100% serious....Hope this supernova wank fest continues for two more chapters before Kaido and BM become serious and start dominating the fight.

Hope Luffy has G5 or something before he gets defeated this round....
Luffy getting defeated after using G5 really ain't it. If anything, Luffy should go G5 after getting utterly destroyed by Kaido.

Zorofanboys attack every Fandom

They attack
Sanji Fans
Luffy fans (make no sense)
Kid fans ( Portrayal jealousy and make no sense)
Killer fans
Law fans
Jimbei fans
Shanks fans

And they expect theses fandoms not attacks them?
Who attacks Law, Jinbei, and Luffy fans? They are untouchable. Jinbei is a fucking Saint? Shanks too? Shanks is untouchable the way he’s wanked. He’s like one of the consistently top fifteen best characters worldwide

Let's see, that makes 3 attacks in total you absolute brainlet lmao. But keep embarassing yourself even further.

Zoro took 2 lightning hits which usually one shot everyone in Skypia, then his TB feats. Yes, he is an endurance god. I'm sorry it must suck consistently seeing his greatness but this is what it is...
Are you retarded ? Wyper took the lightning bird attack and then El Thor. Which is 2 lightening attacks.

Zoro took a nameless lightening attack and a lightening dog attack which we have no idea how many volts it is. Again non of these attacks are in comparison to taking an El Thor.

And all he did was take G2 + G3 in TB and nearly destroyed his body. Hes no endurance god. Trashbin fainted to Killer after one attack.

zoro didn t even need law s help he just went there to protect luffy from the boro breath
u saw the range of the attack zoro couldve done that from the ground :milaugh:
And give more time for people to dodge it than he already did? Pathetic.
Also as revealed at the end of this chapter Luffy didn't really need his help for Boro Breath or Prometheus apparently, only Law's save from Kaido's club has been truly helpful.

X to doubt.

He recovered quite swiftly from the previous injuries. So why would he have died from a single additional fist. I say rather 5-10 freeshots.
Quite swiftly lol. He was out of action already after 2 punches and coughing like a tubercle patient. One more Gura Punch and Akainu would have died of lung failure.

yeah what else can he say to save face. He was acting hard next chapter after obeying Luffy as well.

Doesn't change the fact that Law knows his place
Plus his strongest shown attack was rendered useless this chapter meanwhile Zoro unleashed a slash which massively outclasses his previous one back in DR and Kaido, freaking Kaido of all people, HAD TO DODGE SAID SLASH.

I quote the same and it point out that Kaido said their try to bypass his hard skin, but it didn´t work
Basically it did work. Internal destruction Haki bypasses his scales. Killer's Sonic Blades bypass Kaido's scales (they literally come out from the other side), Gamma Knife too bypasses Kaido's scales. So you think Kaido's heart just tanked Gamma Knife and recovered the little damage done quickly? I would ask what the point of the super haxxed 5 billion beri fruit is then, if not even the high end attacks do much to Kaido's organs as compared to Killer's blades.

Status
Not open for further replies.