Status
Not open for further replies.
@HA001 People speculated that Kaido goes to Dragon(his weakest form) so he can enjoy the battle more, you think that might be true?

Only explanation i have for him going into it, again.
he wants to test all his forms... he wants to see if he can overpower them with Dragon form or not, as he is getting his ass handed to him so he will transform back into human form (maybe next chapter now that he knows BoroBreath isnt doing much damage and he is getting beaten by the barrage of attacks) and then in human form he will make SNs go up one level and when in stalemate Kaido will go up another level into Hybrid which will make everyone go extreme :kaimoji:

I don't Think Oda realises the implications of Luffy Tanking Boro Breath
Kaido's Flames are Potent enough that the Smoke made from it can lift an entire Island.
Luffy Tanking it means he can tank Island busting attacks, which is dumb as fuck
Lol come on man, it blew off a small part of a hill, it's not that crazy. Even elephant gun can compare to Boro Breath in DC

That's exactly what happened, Law damages Kaido with Gamma Knife and Kaido points out how the Supernova studied his tough skin which implies that they know ways to bypass that. Nothing to do with Law's attack not working. Don't know where you are getting this idea from.
I quote the same and it point out that Kaido said their try to bypass his hard skin, but it didn´t work, at least on the panel since Kaido neither split blood or get massive hurt by GK. Gk fail to make a big wound on Kaido that was the point, otherwise Kaiido would noticed it.

So? Zoro still needs mobility assistance even in this chapter, it's just one flaw in his style, he ain't perfect.
One of Doflamingo's specialities is mobility though. Even if you pretend Enma training isn't a boost to AP, he still can't fight Doflamingo with a lot of mobility help, and his powerful attacks aren't as fast as G4 hits so I REALLY don't see him taking Doflamingo down prior to Enma training.

@rerere just saw this on reddit, maybe Killer's attack is something like that?

It seems like it's a mixture of steam to increase the force and AoE of the attack.
Could be similar to these demonic illusions Zoro does (the one you linked, Ashura and so on..), problem is that we need to read what was Killer saying during the climbing to have a better idea imo
You're presenting all good points btw

It really doesn’t bozo. The whole chapter everyone’s attacking on their own and doing damage. Zoro did nothing to prove zoro>law literally zero. Y’all hyped him in the spoilers too much for me to care anymore. You guys gonna get clowned once again. Enma the magic sword is carrying zoro rn. Stop the cap bro.
Are you fucking kidding me? First of all Zoro casually stopped an attack that Kidd, someone superior to Law couldn't even see.

Secondly Law used his strongest attack and it did fuck all to Kaido mean while Law was used as a teleportation device and was obeying Zoros commands.

Then you had Zoro being the only person who Kaido was scared to even take an attack from, because of how Godly Zoros Haki is.

If you think this chapter doesn't prove Zoro >> Law, you seriously need some mental help. I should probably continue to ignore you because I lose brain cells looking at your posts.

Get a fucking life

You're the pathetic one. Wyper took 2 lightening attacks and was defeated by El Thor. El Thor always had the best portrayal outta all the attacks.

Lol endurance god my asscrack.
Let's see, that makes 3 attacks in total you absolute brainlet lmao. But keep embarassing yourself even further.

Zoro took 2 lightning hits which usually one shot everyone in Skypia, then his TB feats. Yes, he is an endurance god. I'm sorry it must suck consistently seeing his greatness but this is what it is...

Status
Not open for further replies.