Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Chrono still trying to make a case for Sanji using early pre Skip feats (where Zoro looked better anyways).

Wake up dude. Sanji is at the bottom of Onigashima being washed by Maria and a bunch of gifters, while Zoro is taking on 2 Yonko, and was about to seriously injure Kaido if not for Big Mom warning Kaido.

:myman:
I mean.......Sanjis obviously gonna do some impressive shit considering Franky, Nami and Usopp who got 0 focus and 0 powerups earlier in the arc are fighting Tobi Roppo. Sanji and his raid suit will likely have an impressive showing against King or Queen. Also technically we dont know what's going on with Sanji right now, considering 4 chapters have passed. The plot downstairs could be completely different from what we remember.

Zoro is marginally stronger now than he was at Dressrosa dude. He didn't even master Enma yet. Zoro's haki and attacks were all there since fishman island
So while everyone was training to get stronger Zoro was training to offset the nerf of Enma, maybe he should have picked up a cutlass instead and done some training to get stronger.
Zoro cope is too stronk, Zoro was struggling to hold back bird cage and needed a mobility assist to deal with Pica for fucks sake.

Law teleports right next to Kaidou. He says he's never seen a dragon's internal organs before but the heart must be around where he is now. Then he pierces Kaidou with “Gamma Knife”. Kaidou screams but he wasn't hurt too badly.

Kaidou mentions how these brats aren't just "tough idiots", they studied how tough his skin is as well.
That was after taking Law GK who pointed out or guess that his heart was on the area.
Kaido literally make to that a point with meaning they falling on his tough skin.
That's exactly what happened, Law damages Kaido with Gamma Knife and Kaido points out how the Supernova studied his tough skin which implies that they know ways to bypass that. Nothing to do with Law's attack not working. Don't know where you are getting this idea from.

So while everyone was training to get stronger Zoro was training to offset the nerf of Enma, maybe he should have picked up a cutlass instead and done some training to get stronger.
Zoro cope is too stronk, Zoro was struggling to hold back bird cage and needed a mobility assist to deal with Pica for fucks sake.
So? Zoro still needs mobility assistance even in this chapter, it's just one flaw in his style, he ain't perfect.

I mean.......Sanjis obviously gonna do some impressive shit considering Franky, Nami and Usopp who got 0 focus and 0 powerups earlier in the arc are fighting Tobi Roppo. Sanji and his raid suit will likely have an impressive showing against King or Queen
Sure. I can see Sanji taking on Queen, while Marco will take on King. But Zoro at this point is another caliber. Sanjifans have to acknowledge.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
"Killer runs on top of Kaidou's body, then he uses an attack called “Kamaa Sonic” (鎌阿音撃 - Scythe Sonic). We see his blades becoming massive (we don't know if it's an illusion or they are real) and how they cut right through Kaidou's body damaging his inside"

Luffy & Zoro putting in work was a given but I never expected this from Killer. He has impressed me the most out of the SNs ngl.

I don't Think Oda realises the implications of Luffy Tanking Boro Breath
Kaido's Flames are Potent enough that the Smoke made from it can lift an entire Island.
Luffy Tanking it means he can tank Island busting attacks, which is dumb as fuck
Boro breath doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the flame clouds dragons create to fly, and its more than likely that they are two completely unrelated abilities. And, anyways, odds are Oda doesn't need to realise this because he doesn't care about fanmade categories like "island busting attacks".

Status
Not open for further replies.