Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Nah, let’s not be got that far. Unless you forget what she did around chapter 988 or something. That attack went through the entire island and then some.
Don't mind him
He was trashing Linlin before the pics
Now he is looking for any detail to bash her

Ikkoku>any sword attack shown so far
Nor even Luffy dared to block it.

@playa4321 @Sentinel I think Gamma Knife doing not much damage is a combination of several thing. 1) Gamma Knife affecting only a small area, probably not his heart, 2) Kaido's organs being more durable 3) high recovery as a Dragon. We have learned that internal damage is what taxes Kaido. We saw it with Luffy's Red Hoc and with Killer's Sonic blades. Would be odd if Gamma Knife, one of the strongest if not the strongest move of Law's haxxed 5 billion Beri fruit, would just be on par with casual attacks from Killer. That would be Oda shitting on the own concept he created. I still think Gamma Knife hitting Whitebeard's heart would probably kill him. Seeing how he collapsed from a heart attack. If not and if Whitebeard would eat Gamma Knife without much damage, then I'd be disappointed by Oda's writing, who turned Gamma Knife from "there is no defense from within your body, not even you can withstand its effects, it will destroy you from within" to "it does minor damage to top tiers who get pierced by fodder blades in marine ford"

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kaido is still playing around imo....He is not serious at all while supernova are 100% serious....Hope this supernova wank fest continues for two more chapters before Kaido and BM become serious and start dominating the fight.

Hope Luffy has G5 or something before he gets defeated this round....
If hes not serious why did he just dodge for the first time ever?

Holy fuck. What part of human =/= dragon don't you understand? There's no formula to convert one to another. Law knows what human Kaido looks like and is still guessing.
Holy crap...It is for you to hard to understand the part with the Scar and Law attacking right in the area??
Dude the whole point is that he attack in same spot where the scar lies, where his belly was, what of this part is hard to understand for you?

His guessing was right since his scar was next to his heart, same spot.
He must hit either the belly or heart, two would means he should hit one organ.

Law just made a hole in a random place, and Kaido is literally screaming "AAAAAAAAA", and this dude is like "His skin was too much".
Law don´t make any hole, he didn´t even make much damage, kaido scream more when Law hit him with rocks so the point is useless.
About the skin, Kaido literally point it out in the next page.
Ofc you ignore all the points because they debunk your GK top tier ap shit, even the fucking scabbards did hurt Kaido more with their adv CoA xD

I don’t know man, seems like Luffy isn’t using Advcoa 3 rn or is he? I’m just comparing it to the first attack he did.
It's fucking weird bro. Like, G3 did more damage to Kaido than G4 did so far which shouldn't be the case, so I'll also wait and give Luffy the benefit of the doubt here.

Still though, Zoro's ittoryu attack with Enma (which he has yet to master) made Kaido dodge it while he is tanking G4 attacks left and right.

@HA001 @Fenaker took me some time, but I'm now 1000% on board that ISDS would've shat on KKG big time at Dressrosa.

Also, Zoro would've defeated Doffy

Huh? Perhaps

But Luffy is damaging Kaido left and right

Btw... Zoro attack speed sucks if he cant land a hit on Dragon Kaido... dragon kaido dodging him

Let Zoro make kaido eyes go white first like luffy did then we can talk if his AP is really ~ Luffy

Linlin worried because enma isn't normal
Luffy is landing attacks cuz Kaido doesn't bother to dodge tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.