Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, is Luffy just going to give up non-Gear 4 against Kaido? He literally had to use the highest impact hit outside of Gear 4 with Red Roc?

I'm fine with him just using Gear 4, but I suspect he will run out of Haki soon... Are they going to hide Luffy for 10 minutes again?

The power is Zoro ryou. Lmao. Zoro hardened the sword even before he even attacked Kaido. When the Wind attacks came at Zoro his Sword was already Hardened. Lmao You think BM is saying that if Okiku is holding Enma. Lmfao
I did say it requires a certain level of mastery to use Enma, which only Oden had accomplished and only Zoro after that. But if the manga panels state about BM-K being threatened by the sword powers, then dont divert the credit to Zoro only.

Luffy himself credit the gomu2 where he should, which is when against lightning. But Gomu2 doesn't have G4. Luffy being creative in using Gomu2 to make offensive applications. A rubber being able to be used in battle, is almost entirely Luffy's credit.

Zoro-BM-Kaidou all credit Enma having its own offensive powers. Zoro try to unlock the powers from inside the sword, so both BM and Kaidou credit the sword dominantly. If you're not deliberately wanting Zoro to take the credit he didnt do, you should be totally fine about Enma having its own powers just like The Raid Suit having its own technological advantage.
Come on tell you're just downplaying Zoro and not actually this dumb

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Also, is Luffy just going to give up non-Gear 4 against Kaido? He literally had to use the highest impact hit outside of Gear 4 with Red Roc?

I'm fine with him just using Gear 4, but I suspect he will run out of Haki soon... Are they going to hide Luffy for 10 minutes again?
I dont think he has the limit anymore. Or its not as bad.

She never said that
She said " we underestimated them" then proceeded to attack them all.
Stop using TDA translation coz Kaido isn't underestimating only zoro but all SNs ,especially Luffy!

She didn't bother mentioning zoto name or so
Linlin knows their names, if she wanna hype Zoro, she'd say it but nope , she busy worried ajout enma and says we downplayed them.
I read it on Discord, we have yo see when the translation comes out if its them or him. Didn't get it from TDA and i am not listening to noting yall saying. Last week it was Kaido wasn't praising Zoro and Enma power BS yall ran with until the Viz took yall soul

They mentioned the sword, still credit goes to Zoro.
Zoro constantly was mentioning Shushui, who deserves credit for Zoro nearly killing Oars?
Zoro said Shusui is a wild one that causes unnecessary destruction unless one masters it enough, didnt he? Its similar to Zoro's statement after cliff-cutting, not the same thing with BM-Kaidou's statement.

Is any of the members speak japanese though? Directly translating the raws should solve the statement whether BM-K mentioned the sword or the person.
Nah. I checked. They were specifically talking about Enma. Although Big Mom afterwards says "You underestimate (him or them) too much".

I did say it requires a certain level of mastery to use Enma, which only Oden had accomplished and only Zoro after that. But if the manga panels state about BM-K being threatened by the sword powers, then dont divert the credit to Zoro only.
No because Enma takes users own excessive amounts of Ryou to produce powerful slashes. If exceptional amount of Ryou is not there, powerful slashes won't be produced, swordsman would just turn into husk.

So credit mostly still goes to swordsman. Enma's "power" is taking excessive amount of Ryou to produce powerful slashes.

Like Kitetsus power was exceptional sharpness and Shushuis "power" was hardness and large AP.

How is this any different?

What? Zoro the wielder of the Sword, ofcourse i am going to divert it to him. Lmao 🤣 So i shouldn't divert Katakuri powers of Mochi to him when he said his fruit is better then Luffy?

Status
Not open for further replies.