Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Zoro himself didnt divert it to him. "I need to unleash more of Enma's power"

BM and Kaidou also didn't "that sword has Oden's presence in it..." if any, the credit should be diverted to Oden and the sword first rather than Zoro. i think its enough for me to repeat the same thing.
Post automatically merged:

So you're at least fine with BM and Kaidou's statement about Enma having its own power, that is different from using Zoro's haki?

Who mentioned hardening? Did BM-K mentioned anything about Zoro's hardening?
When did BM and Kaido say Enma had it's own power

No, Zoro himself didnt divert it to him. "I need to unleash more of Enma's power"

BM and Kaidou also didn't "that sword has Oden's presence in it..." if any, the credit should be diverted to Oden and the sword first rather than Zoro. i think its enough for me to repeat the same thing.

So you're at least fine with BM and Kaidou's statement about Enma having its own power, that is different from using Zoro's haki?

Who mentioned hardening? Did BM-K mentioned anything about Zoro's hardening?
Kaidou never dodged when Oden used Enma tho they fought for many hours. But when enma in Zoro's hand, not even a hours, he already tried to run for his life. Goated haki! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.