Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Zoro the wielder of the Sword, ofcourse i am going to divert it to him. Lmao 🤣 So i shouldn't divert Katakuri powers of Mochi to him when he said his fruit is better then Luffy?
No, Zoro himself didnt divert it to him. "I need to unleash more of Enma's power"

BM and Kaidou also didn't "that sword has Oden's presence in it..." if any, the credit should be diverted to Oden and the sword first rather than Zoro. i think its enough for me to repeat the same thing.
Post automatically merged:

Tell me Enmas power then?
So you're at least fine with BM and Kaidou's statement about Enma having its own power, that is different from using Zoro's haki?

Bro who is hardening Enma? Is Enma hardening Enma:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Who mentioned hardening? Did BM-K mentioned anything about Zoro's hardening?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No, Zoro himself didnt divert it to him. "I need to unleash more of Enma's power"

BM and Kaidou also didn't "that sword has Oden's presence in it..." if any, the credit should be diverted to Oden and the sword first rather than Zoro. i think its enough for me to repeat the same thing.

So you're at least fine with BM and Kaidou's statement about Enma having its own power, that is different from using Zoro's haki?

Tell us what this power is

Based on your logic , why not zoro but oden ? Enma was the one which used oden's ryou as it doing to zoro rn . Enma cut kaido but that bum thought oden did it. if u force logic - use it for all , not for selective shits

Based on your logic , why not zoro but oden ? Enma was the one which used oden's ryou as it doing to zoro rn . Enma cut kaido but that bum thought oden did it. if u force logic - use it for all , not for selective shits
Since Kaidou state that sword has Oden's presence in it, not Zoro's. I try not to be selective.

Zoro didn't say noting about "Enma Power". All he said was he has to UNLEASH THIS ENMA A BIT MORE". Which means Zoro had it on a leash. Now he feeding it Haki.

Kaido didn’t start sensing the Sword until Zoro was charging up his Ryou attack

Since Kaidou state that sword has Oden's presence in it, not Zoro's. I try not to be selective.
i say kaido knows as oden scarred him , so he sees oden vibes of shit when zoro with enma has similar aura. enma does the work. Enma was same bef oden tamed it will stay same with zoro also. if it was zoro who scarred kaido and oden was aganist kaido rn ,presences would be vice versa by ur selective logic

I wonder if whole strawhats bounty going to be after wano arc.
They will raise 100m each. Unlik Luffy Zoro tho. Both will rise over 1B each. Jinbei raised up 500m,Sanji 300m raised

Zoro didn't say noting about "Enma Power". All he said was he has to UNLEASH THIS ENMA A BIT MORE". Which means Zoro had it on a leash. Now he feeding it Haki.

Kaido didn’t start sensing the Sword until Zoro was charging up his Ryou attack
Goat haki trembled yonkos!

Status
Not open for further replies.