Status
Not open for further replies.
stop deflecting. You said you're a zoro hater and then tried to pretend that you didn't say that. Nice try moving the goalpost but you bodied yourself again. are you sure you're not your own worst enemy??
I don’t think you know how to read . No one cares about your Reddit post . The only person agreeing with you is nudle the guy who has no clue about what goes on in this manga and hates on zoro as if his life depended on it . You’re in the same boat with bozos like that buddy
When did I say I’m a zoro hater bozo.

Its not even downplay, The Scabbards did a lot of shit against a Yonko also.......Made Kaido bleed and all, even Raizo, was doing shit to Kaido bro.....Its becoming abundantly clear that Getting an Attack off on Kaido isn't hard to do. Doing Damage that actually matters is what's hard to do, and only Luffy has accomplished that feat so far.
The supeenova would destroy the sccabards. Kaido actually praised the supernovas

Call me when admirals can match a yonko for 3 days
Don't need too, they would kill em in 3 days.
Trash YCs or choke them easily
Already have so.
Handle g4 like nothing
Can't do so when they haven't had the chance.
Until then... you can keep spamming headcanons

Oda not making BM fit =/= bm being weak
What the hell are u on about ?

Not surprised,
Still dreaming for the chapter where Oda has a marine among the top 3 in the world or top 4 even
Even Garp and Sengoku weren't top 3 back then
But Garp and Sengoku were stronger than all current Yonkou including Kaido though.

Listen Ndule, I'm here for a few minutes, but it seems like you already been crying like a lil bitch about the feats that Zoro has shown in the chapter, so since you already have a hard time, I'll not pick on you too much.

We don't wanna have you throw a drama show again.

Big Mom: Has a vast network of information, is considered a capable businesswoman and has seen Luffy's powers.
Also Big Mom: "Why doesn't lightning work against Luffy?"

Kaido: His Boro breath has a 0 kill count since the beginning of the arc.
Also Kaido: "Aight imma use Boro breath."
One Piece Characters in general are Sup 60 IQ when it comes to battles.

I literally said that people are calling me zoro haters and zoro downplayer so I got my old posts to show them I’m not.

then all of a sudden I’m bitching and moaning. It’s funny. Because multiple people just called me a zoro hater AFTER I posted my Reddit posts proving my point once again.
Let me ask, is there anything Zoro has done in the last 10-15 chapters that is worth anything to you?

You don’t seem to like anything Zoro has done. From the handling of the virus to him doing anything on the roof. But you are a Zoro fan right?

Okay. Zoro fan, say anything good that Zoro has done

J

Jo_Ndule

"Great Pirate" Gold Roger

"Great Pirate" Big Mom

:steef::finally::fullmom:
:milaugh:they hate BM so much
They think Oda has Linlin below admirals

They wish Admirals were main Villains like BM and kaido are

Great Pirate , Yonko Linlin
The woman who rivals Kaido and WB
She fought WB many times .