Status
Not open for further replies.
You people remember that Zoro didn't manage to get on the roof on his own, right?
You people remember he and Luffy got YEET'ed back down by Queen?
You people remember he only got to the roof because Marco catapulted him there, right?
Some folks here getting on a high horse of "ZORO GOT ON THE ROOF SO HE DONT WANNA FIGHT KING".
You also remember that, in the end, Queen actually managed to knock out Big Mom, right? Thinking that Zoro would easily make his way upstairs is just delusion. Again.
There's this "powerlevel" delusion that King and Queen are "fodders' compared to Big Mom or Kaido, but they can actually manage to hold their own. Queen immediately went against Big Mom. No fear. So this "Zoro is fighting yonko. no business downgrading and fighting King" is actually just some headcanon stuff you guys decided on your own. Big Mom couldn't finish Marco off, needed Perospero help, and, because he got attacked by the minks, she had to leave Marco alone.

Zoro getting send back down by some attack that destroys the roof and fighting a Calamity back down would not be a downgrade at all.
Calm your "ZOLO IS BUILT DIFFERENT" panties.
Peace.
Luffy and Zoro would completely annihilate King and Queen. They literally are not focused on them. You firget they completely Ignored Queen, which is why he grabbed them. They give Zoro effs about them. They here for the main event. Kaido and BM. Oda literally had Zoro say i am not here for your clown ass Queen, he here to cut up Kaido.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
the. You must be reading this story with paint covered glasses
Post automatically merged:

zoro isn’t fighting calamities dude . Cry more . You obviously can’t read you’re the guy that said all the straw hat members are considered worst generation. I’m not sure what goes on in you Sanji fans heads but I don’t like it
Yes I was.
I also said I was wrong at the time.
Problem?
Mate, you are not a clown, you are the entire circus.
Again, you responded to something I never said.
My comment was about the downplay people do about the Calamities. It got way overboard since Zoro got on the roof, because once more, its the zoro wank the derails the entire discussion about every single topic in this story.
it's YC downplay, its yonko downplay, its admiral downplay, its supernovas downplay. Its even Luffy downplay sometimes.
Buddy, you people are lucky that Zoro is the most popular character, so he has the most number of wankers, so you people can think you are right because you are majority. But dude you people like to distort everything and call out "haters and criers" left and right.
Geez.
The fact that you use an avatar of a random gifter, just to try and trigger sanji wankers says a lot about nice you must be to talk to. :whitepress:
You would do me a huge favor if you could just put me on your ignore list. Seriously.

in all fairness the zoro wank at times can be a bit over the top
thats the only way they can keep up
but at this point sanji's relevance in the arc compared to his is not a comparison to make.

I just sit back and enjoy the shitfest for now.
Zoro fans just be stating facts. We told yall he going to the roof and so far he looked the most impressive on the Roof along with Luffy.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Luffy and Zoro would completely annihilate King and Queen. They literally are not focused on them. You firget they completely Ignored Queen, which is why he grabbed them. They give Zoro effs about them. They here for the main event. Kaido and BM. Oda literally had Zoro say i am not here for your clown ass Queen, he here to cut up Kaido.
Yes, they would anihilate so much, that Luffy needed to find another way up, and Zoro got catapulted there by Marco.
Yes, totally anihilate. :seriously:

Yes I was.
Problem?
My comment was about the downplay people do about the Calamities. It got way overboard since Zoro got on the roof, because once more, its the zoro wank the derails the entire discussion about every single topic in this story.
it's YC downplay, its yonko downplay, its admiral downplay, its supernovas downplay. Its even Luffy downplay sometimes.
Buddy, you people are lucky that Zoro is the most popular character, so he has the most number of wankers, so you people can think you are right because you are majority. But dude you people like to distort everything and call out "haters and criers" left and right.
Geez.
The fact that you use an avatar of a random gifter, just to try and trigger sanji wankers says a lot about nice you must be to talk to. :whitepress:
You would do me a huge favor if you could just put me on your ignore list. Seriously.
Damn you must be out of your mind if you think I’m going to read that salty ass paragraph

Zoro fans just be stating facts. We told yall he going to the roof and so far he looked the most impressive on the Roof along with Luffy.
I never doubted that
never doubted he would scar kaido either .
was clear as day since he got enma.

I have seen people say zoro is top tier in the same thread tho
so for what its worth
yes its a bit hasty.

Yes I was.
Problem?
Geez.
What does it matter how Zoro got to the roof? Kidd was fighting fodders while Luffy got hard carried by Jenbei and Sanji. The only thing matters is they are on the Roof when Yamato made that statement.

It was wholesome when Zoro straightly uninterested in fodder like King and Queen. He come to beat the strongest not some scrub. :steef::steef::steef:

No he didnt he said it once

kinemon is no longer there

never happened sanji clarified he only wanted to get luffy up there he and jinbe both discussed it

oda has made the rules he repeated odens words just for the 5

sanji has no business up there
Sanji literally said himself “we” gotta get to kinemon who was on the roof. Jinbe says he will help them get there. When sanji gets captured by Black Maria he literally says he needs to get there.

https://ibb.co/PCwt3x9

Yes I was.
Problem?
Geez.
Zoro's path to the roof blocked by two commander. Luffy, kid, killer only blocked by fodder. If zoro beat king and queen to reach Kaidou, marco won't have anyone to fight and drake too won't have anyone to fight. :cheers:

M

mckengrie

in all fairness the zoro wank at times can be a bit over the top
thats the only way they can keep up
but at this point sanji's relevance in the arc compared to his is not a comparison to make.

I just sit back and enjoy the shitfest for now.
In fact, the problem is that Zoro fans overestimate the character. Sanji fans are the same. Zoro will always be ahead if you ask me. The fact that sanji is on the roof does not detract from his image. Sanji will be again Sanji and Zoro will be zoro again. The importance and characteristics of each character are different

Status
Not open for further replies.