Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

The scabbards have Oden's ryou.
Kaido sees Oden's shadow in Luffy.
Now we have Enma possessing Oden's Soul/Haki/Presence or whatever.
All that's left now is for Zoro or Momonosuke to awaken Oden as a Stand just so he could kill Kaido with his hands.
The f*ck! Let the man rest in peace in his grave damnit.
The guy doesn't have no grave tho.
He got boiled and eaten if you remember.

Zoro's AP is considerably > Luffy's. An Opper mid tier attack from Zoro forced Kaido to dodge and had Big Mom scared for his life.

Luffy's High Tier attacks were tanked without much trouble.

Pretimeskip, ShiShi Sonson seemed more formidable:
  • It was Zoro's finisher vs Daz Bones
  • It was Zoro's finisher vs Kaku

Hiryuu Kaen was used against Ryuma, but Zoro beat Ryuma with Nitoryu and while not wearing his bandana.

I think Hiryuu Kaen being so powerful this chapter is because current Zoro is just that much stronger as opposed to the technique suddenly becoming more powerful than techniques it was weaker than preskip.

I place both of them on the same level as upper mid tier techniques for now. They're Zoro's strongest Ittoryu techniques.
Just no
Rashoumon (shishisonson x2) didn't work on Ryuma, but hiryu kaen did.
If ISDS/SS is 10, then hiryu kaen is 9.5. There is not much difference, everyone used powerful attacks from their arsenal
Luffy also did not use leon bazooka, which is his strongest attack by the boundman (outside KKG).
I think everyone still has a lot to offer, especially Law and Kid

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy casually uses Bound Man as if it's his G2 or G3.
I'm actually sure that Luffy has something up his sleeve to seriously injure Kaido.
I have to be honest, his Kong Gatling looks quite powerful.
He can pull G5, G6 for all I care, nothing will change.
Just like people expected ID to do wonders, new gears wont do them either.
No, he really isn't.
That's also the reason why I'm currently disappointed with Kidd. He sure has a cool mecha design but it just mostly crashes Kaido onto the ground without dealing damage.
You say "Kidd's doing better than Kuri Luffy" but you clearly forgot that G3 Luffy already pummeled Kaido onto the ground as well. As long as Kidd doesn't deal damage, he's not doing better than Kuri Luffy.
I still believe that Kidd has another way to injure Kaido without ID. His magnetism could have hax which bypasses Kaido's skin as well.
Actually, he is. Kaido is feeling his attacks despite Kidd performing the worst of the 5. He literally felt nothing from Luffy back then.
G3 moved Kaido from the sky to the ground and topped him over, that's nothing. Kidd slamming Kaido between fists did something.
Once Zoro opens Kaido up, he will be able to deal damage by targetting the wound.
Luffy tanked Kaido's Boro Breath point-blank while the latter was absolutely shocked.
How exactly is Luffy performing "quite badly"???
His offense is performing badly despite skipping the hard exterior.
Tanking the Borobreath, which is complete BS btw, doesnt do anything for his offense.
Looks like the finest babysitting by Oda himself while just moments ago was knocked out from Prometheus' spit...
I agree, Zoro's offence was portrayed much stronger this chapter.
In addition, I always told you, if the manga shows the contrast, I'll revaluate my stance.
Or you could have listened to logic and wouldnt need to wait for the manga? But I know you never do that. :yearight:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Just no
Rashoumon (shishisonson x2) didn't work on Ryuma, but hiryu kaen did.
If ISDS/SS is 10, then hiryu kaen is 9.5. There is not much difference, everyone used powerful attacks from their arsenal
Luffy also did not use leon bazooka, which is his strongest attack by the boundman (outside KKG).
I think everyone still has a lot to offer, especially Law and Kid
youre another one that just chats shit all the time

how can greater 3000 worlds and 3000 worlds be the same strength ?

"I need to release Enma" didnt imply previous restraining, it implied he need to find the solution to release Enma. And from the statement "not a usual sword, Oden's presence in that sword" its stated nowhere by both Kaidou and BM about the wielder's own haki, because both said that its the sword itself which is unusual/has the presence.
Oden's presence in Enma is not something unusual.
It's pretty much the case for every sword which have been used for a long time by the same user or when the user inherits it : for example, Kuina's presence is also in Wado Ichimonji ... yet we don't make a fuss about it.
:kayneshrug:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Oden's presence in Enma is not something unusual.
It's pretty much the case for every sword which have been used for a long time by the same user or when the user inherits it : for example, Kuina's presence is also in Wado Ichimonji ... yet we don't make a fuss about it.
:kayneshrug:
People are just using this oden shit because they're mad that sanji isn't rooftop level

Last chapter Zoro attacked Kaido with Enma(+the other 2 swords) and did virtually nothing. Kaido then didn't detect any Oden presence in Enma then. But right after Zoro said he needed to unleash more of Enma and on this chapter we have Zoro doing just that, Kaido suddenly senses Oden's presence in Enma. Doesn't this mean that Enma's hidden power is Oden.

The Hell! This f*cking sucks!

Swordsmen have the highest AP in One Piece thats nothing new. I think only a few DFs can match swordsmen : Magu Magu, Gura Gura and Goro Goro
I mean won't that depend on what sort of attack you talking about ?
Unless we not talking about attacks like Bird cage or Kiado dropping a island on people , Kuzan freezing every where .

Status
Not open for further replies.