Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Based on this chapter, Luffy and Zoro alone can defeat Dragon Form Kaido quite comfortably.

All of Kaido's attacks can be easily neutralised:
  • Zoro can easily deflect Kaido's Destructive Wind
  • Zoro can easily cut through Boro Breath with Homurasaki
    • If prepared, Luffy can also withstand Boro Breath
  • Luffy is immune to Kaido's lightning, and given that it's not living lightning, it can be easily dodged
    • The Scabbards could react to Kaido's lightning but not Destructive Wind. Given that Zoro could react to Destructive Wind, the lightning wouldn't be a problem for him.

They have the offensive ability to fuck him over:
  • Zoro's Hiryuu Kaen terrified Big Mom and Kaido chose to dodge it despite enthusiastically tanking all other attacks.
    • Zoro has attacks much stronger than Hiryuu Kaen:
      • Nigori-Zake
      • 1080 Pound Cannon
      • Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai
  • Luffy can help set up Zoro's most powerful techniques by disorienting or restraining Kaido
  • Luffy has Future Sight to warn Zoro about any attacks/easily evade himself, but based on this chapter it wouldn't even be needed.

If Kaido is restricted to Dragon Form only (no Base or Hybrid), I don't see how he does not get mid diffed by Luffy and Zoro. Dragon Kaido has no successful attack in this chapter, and all his known attacks would be useless against this duo.

They might actually bring him down without taking significant damage. This is making me seriously reconsider where Dragon Kaido stands in the power hierarchy. It's kind of weird to suggest that Luffy and Zoro will mid diff any other prime top tier.

I'll make the thread when the chapter drops, but I want to hear takes.

@Haoshoku, @Sentinel, @playa4321, @ShinmenTakezo, @comrade, @Admiral Lee Hung, @ShishioIsBack, @LANJI CUCKSMOKE, @Geo, @HA001, @Bogard, @Red Admiral, @MarineHQ62, @Luffy is the mc

Based on this chapter, Luffy and Zoro alone can defeat Dragon Form Kaido quite comfortably.

• Luffy is immune to Kaido's lightning, and given that it's not living lightning, it can be easily dodged
    • The Scabbards could react to Kaido's lightning but not Destructive Wind. Given that Zoro could react to Destructive Wind, the lightning wouldn't be a problem for him.

• Zoro's Hiryuu Kaen terrified Big Mom and Kaido chose to dodge it despite enthusiastically tanking all other attacks.
      • Nigori-Zake
      • 1080 Pound Cannon
  • Luffy can help set up Zoro's most powerful techniques by disorienting or restraining Kaido
  • Luffy has Future Sight to warn Zoro about any attacks/easily evade himself, but based on this chapter it wouldn't even be needed.

If Kaido is restricted to Dragon Form only (no Base or Hybrid), I don't see how he does not get mid diffed by Luffy and Zoro. Dragon Kaido has no successful attack in this chapter, and all his known attacks would be useless against this duo.

They might actually bring him down without taking significant damage. This is making me seriously reconsider where Dragon Kaido stands in the power hierarchy. It's kind of weird to suggest that Luffy and Zoro will mid diff any other prime top tier.

@Haoshoku, @Sentinel, @playa4321, @ShinmenTakezo, @comrade, @Admiral Lee Hung, @ShishioIsBack, @LANJI CUCKSMOKE, @Geo, @HA001, @Bogard, @Red Admiral, @MarineHQ62, @Luffy is the mc
Zoro solos tbh
Zoro was the one who is neutralizing every attack and Kaido shitting his pants from Zoro

Zoro >= Dragon Kaido >= Luffy based on chapter

• Nigori-Zake
      • 1080 Pound Cannon

Dragon Kaido ... is a punch bag ... anyway ...

saying they can comfortably do this is not fair

but both of them CAN damage Kaido in Dragon from

said the same thing about Oden as well kido

can Zoro do the same thing without Enma and his other swords? or Shusui?

ONLY then ALL THE CREDIT would go to Zoro
But like we literally know that Enma only users User's own Haki to produce massive slashes. So if Zoro's Haki wasn't as overwhelming, this massive slashes won't be produced.

Enma deserves as much credit now as Shushui did against Oars. Obviously Shushui's weight and hardness also overpowered Zoro and made his attacks so strong, Oars was scared he'd really take damage. He did take a lot of damage.

Tho most like Zoro would make a Scar with Santoryu

@Chaves What Zoro can do without Orlumbus exactly? :milaugh: Why Oda is turning Zoro into this pathetic state, without Law's power he would be useless here...
Zoro received a powerup in attack power (enma).
But he still urgently needs a powerup to give him speed and better observation haki.
Zoro needing Law's help and still misses an attack on Kaido in dragon form (lol), means he lacks basic fighting resources.

If he only participates in the fight on the roof, we will never know how Zoro can deal with characters like Katakuri, Marco, boundman and etc. So he needs an x1 opponent to be able to measure his real potential in a fight against a commander.
King in hybrid form seems to have 2 wings, it would be the perfect time for Zoro to receive an update on his speed and CoO. So I think this fight will be happening.

If Luffy lacks speed and range and if he asks Nami to throw him to his target... That would be pathetic yeah. :milaugh:
But like Zoro has snakeman level speed and several KMs worth of range tho, he literally displayed it this chapter.

Luffy actually lacked attack power to beat Cracker without Nami and had to take Nami's help. So pathetic.

Also Luffy lacked speed to save Kinnemon so he asked Law.

Soo pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.