rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude accept. Enma is not a just sword. Without Enma, u believe Kaido afraid to? No. You just cant accept this bec Zoro couldnt afraid Kaido just his own power.

God. İ m bored from Zoro fans. How many times you will ignore Enma and Oden's power.
Its not just a sword ....but i thought it was scret knowledge.....How the fuck did you know it was actualy a GUNBLADE?

Jinbe obviously. Not the blonde guy belonging to weak quartet.
No... No straw hat outside of Luffy and Zoro is gonna be more impressive than Sanji when this is all said and done. Sanji got the 3rd most focus in the earlier Acts, Nami didn't get shit earlier in Wano and neither did Jimbei, and their fighting Tobi Roppo. Only Luffy, Zoro and Sanji have gotten powerups this arc. Oda is gonna have Sanji do some crazy shit in that Raid Suit. Its won't be comparable to what Zoro does but its gonna be the 3rd most impressive thing.

This is how you separate fans, haters and wankers. Fans, like you, have realistic expectations that Zoro will shine big time in this fight. Haters are the people who downplay that or make excuses. Wankers are the people who say Zoro only needs one hit to kill Kaido and call anyone who disagrees a "hater".
This is exactly what I've always been saying. Nothing but facts. :steef:

Nami with Zeus is the third strongest character in the crew. Zeus has literally the ability to one shot Veteran+
3rd? I agree Nami with Zeus is strong but how is she beating Sanji or Jimbei? Sanji can turn invisible and is too fast for Nami. Plus, didn't Judge get a direct hit from Zeus then get up and fight Snack a few minutes later? Pretty sure Reiju was ok after a Heavenly Fire too (different homie but still...suit provides serious protection). Even if Judge was knocked out for a bit, that shows how durable the suit is considering he got back up quickly and didn'thave any lasting, notable injuries. Unless we mean Sanji won't hurt Nami in a direct confrontation then sure...but I mean, doesn't make Nami stronger.

I still don't see Nami beating Jimbei either when the dude could withstand magma fists with his bare hands and block a hit from Napolean.

Didn't Big Mom feed Zeus with thunder clouds before the battle on the roof started. That's an amped up Zeus and Nami's clima-tact ain't producing that much lightning to feed it so any feats from this point on shouldn't be given to Nami wielding Zeus.

Brook and Robin have zero chance of withstanding Zeus ( unless Brook did crazy stuff I don't remember right now) but are potentially capable of neutralising Nami before she even attacks given Brook's speed (cut Prometheus and was dancing around Big Mom) and Robin's abilities that don't require her to even go near Nami. So nah, I disagree. Nami ain't Big Mom. Even though she could beat plenty of characters with Zeus, she ain't beating all of her crew-mates (excluding Luffy and Zoro).

No... No straw hat outside of Luffy and Zoro is gonna be more impressive than Sanji when this is all said and done. Sanji got the 3rd most focus in the earlier Acts, Nami didn't get shit earlier in Wano and neither did Jimbei, and their fighting Tobi Roppo. Only Luffy, Zoro and Sanji have gotten powerups this arc. Oda is gonna have Sanji do some crazy shit in that Raid Suit. Its won't be comparable to what Zoro does but its gonna be the 3rd most impressive thing.
Don’t destroy my plan man. Oda senpai reads the forums and he hates Sanji. I degrade Sanji so that Oda senpai draws him some good panels.

I just want to put something out there so that people can stop calling me a hater.

Here is what we've seen of Zoro in this fight so far.

1. Cutting Prometheus and boro breath- a definite W as it's something he previously couldn't do, but still a Kinemon level feat

2. A casual team attack that failed to do damage- that one is kind of an L.

3. An attack that, from Big Mom's reaction, was capable of seriously damaging Kaido, but he missed.

Here's what this tells us.

1. Zoro is and will continue to be key defensively for the flame cutting, as both opponents use fire and none of the others can counter it.

2. Zoro will clearly damage Kaido more than Law Kid and Killer.

3. Zoro is capable of attack power greater than what we've seen from the other Novas so far including Luffy.

Here's what it doesn't tell us.

1. ZKK confirmed

2. Zoro can one shot Kaido

3. Zoro is stronger than Luffy- Luffy is still MC and hasn't shown his ace yet. Past precedence would suggest he will still do more than Zoro.

Now about the missed slash, here's why I see it as an L. We all knew already that he had enough attack power to wound Kaido. Anyone who denied this is delusional. But I and many others assumed he had completely mastered Enma and was currently capable of using attacks capable of wounding Kaido effectively. After this chapter, based on the fact that he missed and was panting afterwards, we know we were wrong on that. Enma is clearly taking a lot out of him and he isn't accurate enough with it to use it well yet. Clearly he will before the fight is over, but this puts him currently below mine and others expectations of him, which is an L.

I don't think this is an unreasonable stance. I don't see how this means I "hate" Zoro. If you think this is unreasonable to the point that you have to be a delusional Zoro hater to believe it then I would say you're a delusional Zoro wanker.

@Rekien just saw your post, this should answer your question. Thanks for being reasonable!

You ingoring bec ım saying right things. Not my dream.
Do you think Kaido would have felt anything if Luffy didnt hit him with Ryo and did it with a basic punch instead? if Law didnt hit him with his DF's ability? If Killer had regular scythes instead of his "punishers"?

I ask you, why is Zoro less impressive but others are not? Bitch, only ZORO was capable of susing that blade since Oden, no one elese was not even the scabbards! All Zoro's blades are "magical" if magical means they are fucking great swords. Enma is a great graded blade after all, one of the best blades in the entire world.

Don’t destroy my plan man. Oda senpai reads the forums and he hates Sanji. I degrade Sanji so that Oda senpai draws him some good panels.
Oda doesn't hate Sanji, Sanji just hasn't been in a major arc post time skip yet. For Example: If Sanji stayed in dressrosa Oda would have given Sanji a ton of moments in an arc like that. It just so happens that the next major arc After Dressrosa is Wano. Those arcs in-between Dressrosa and Wano were just side arcs. Thats why sanji, didn't have a lot of crazy moments.

Do you think Kaido would have felt anything if Luffy didnt hit him with Ryo and did it with a basic punch instead? if Law didnt hit him with his DF's ability? If Killer had regular scythes instead of his "punishers"?

I ask you, why is Zoro less impressive but others are not? Bitch, only ZORO was capable of susing that blade since Oden, no one elese was not even the scabbards! All Zoro's blades are "magical" if magical means they are fucking great swords. Enma is a great graded blade after all, one of the best blades in the entire world.
Just great sword? How cute u are. That sword afraid an emperor but its just great sword. İ see...

I just want to put something out there so that people can stop calling me a hater.

Here is what we've seen of Zoro in this fight so far.

1. Cutting Prometheus and boro breath- a definite W as it's something he previously couldn't do, but still a Kinemon level feat

2. A casual team attack that failed to do damage- that one is kind of an L.

3. An attack that, from Big Mom's reaction, was capable of seriously damaging Kaido, but he missed.

Here's what this tells us.

1. Zoro is and will continue to be key defensively for the flame cutting, as both opponents use fire and none of the others can counter it.

2. Zoro will clearly damage Kaido more than Law Kid and Killer.

3. Zoro is capable of attack power greater than what we've seen from the other Novas so far including Luffy.

!
Aye, i agree with you in all of your points.

I rank you 6/10 in the zoro hater/wanker scale with

1 being-Zoro is flying 6 level and weaker than sanji headcannons and 10 being-Zoro>Luffy headcannons. Means you have a sligtly favorable opnion of Zoro.
:kata:

3rd? I agree Nami with Zeus is strong but how is she beating Sanji or Jimbei? Sanji can turn invisible and is too fast for Nami. Plus, didn't Judge get a direct hit from Zeus then get up and fight Snack a few minutes later? Pretty sure Reiju was ok after a Heavenly Fire too (different homie but still...suit provides serious protection). Even if Judge was knocked out for a bit, that shows how durable the suit is considering he got back up quickly and didn'thave any lasting, notable injuries. Unless we mean Sanji won't hurt Nami in a direct confrontation then sure...but I mean, doesn't make Nami stronger.

I still don't see Nami beating Jimbei either when the dude could withstand magma fists with his bare hands and block a hit from Napolean.

Didn't Big Mom feed Zeus with thunder clouds before the battle on the roof started. That's an amped up Zeus and Nami's clima-tact ain't producing that much lightning to feed it so any feats from this point on shouldn't be given to Nami wielding Zeus.

Brook and Robin have zero chance of withstanding Zeus ( unless Brook did crazy stuff I don't remember right now) but are potentially capable of neutralising Nami before she even attacks given Brook's speed (cut Prometheus and was dancing around Big Mom) and Robin's abilities that don't require her to even go near Nami. So nah, I disagree. Nami ain't Big Mom. Even though she could beat plenty of characters with Zeus, she ain't beating all of her crew-mates (excluding Luffy and Zoro).
She gets much higher damage output compared to Sanji though. I am sure Zeus can one shot Sanji.

Just great sword? How cute u are. That sword afraid an emperor but its just great sword. İ see...
JUST a great sword? mate....it is a great graded blade, theres just 21 of those in the entirety of the world and when they become black blades no other blade will be superior to it, all of them are special, specialy the ones that have curses like enma....Those are not "just" swords. The blade didnt scare the yonkos tho, Zoro using it did. Its like saying Kaido was scared of Luffy;s DF when he punched him the first time....

Dont dodge the question tho, why is Law or Luffy more impressive with their DF? its not "their power" after all....

Last edited:
Oda doesn't hate Sanji, Sanji just hasn't been in a major arc post time skip yet. For Example: If Sanji stayed in dressrosa Oda would have given Sanji a ton of moments in an arc like that. It just so happens that the next major arc After Dressrosa is Wano. Those arcs in-between Dressrosa and Wano were just side arcs. Thats why sanji, didn't have a lot of crazy moments.
I would disagree on WCI being a side arc but whatever. In reality, if Sanji really takes down Queen or King, it would be an amazing moment for him. But this is Oda, he might do anything so I am not sure either.

Status
Not open for further replies.