rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to you

You don know Japanese better than Viz

Thas what you guys say...so either use Viz or don't quote me with tweets or personal translations
Do you honestly think Zoro went and send the slice to the wrong direction with Kaido standing right in front of him, even though BM and Kaido himself noticed the atack would be dangerous? Even if we didnt get any pannel showing Kaido dodging, its not like we saw him standing still either. He was too small on the pannel for us to see what was going on. Even IF Zoro missed, why are you deniying the possibility of him dodging all togheter when it was is MUCH more likely to have happened?

Its the same shit with Zoro's stomach making noise after fighting Killer....We had to wait the anime adapt it to confirm you people are wrong.

Im honestly asking here, do you have some issue, maybe an attention disorder or something? Because i dont want to offend someone that might have an issue here.....Because if you dont, goddamn you are dumb, why do you lack basic compreehension skills? Go read more books because goddamn you are dumb, i feel my IQ leaving me by talking to you.

Last edited:
I thought Sawyer dropped a great review and analysis of Zoro & Enma relationship and its interconnection with Wado and Kitetsu.

Zoro is such a fucking W, I almost hope these other fandoms start winning too so they can get off our dick.
:chirstsad::shame:
Meanwhile, mr morjron have the saltiest review about Zoro and Enma. Sawyer always give depth analysis.

Anyway, the translation proved that hyriu kaen was not portrayed above the other SN attacks, this is a huge L for the Zboys
LOL look at the salt
:salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt:
What part of that translation changes anything? You know, just because you say something pretending to be confident, dosent make it true, you actualy need to have some sort of basic argument to not sound foolish....

For example, big mom and kaido still freaked out in this translation, with Big mom specificaly warning Kaido about the atack that was to come, nothing changed, her face expression didnt miraculously changed in that pannel either.

Why are people saying Luffy, Kidd, and Law didn’t damage Kaido? These translations change nothing when it comes to that. After the Supernova trio attacks Kaido he still basically implies that they have found a way to get past his defense. He even says they are not fools who are just relying on guts to hurt him. The officials actually make it seem more likely that they did damage him because Big Mom now says, “you underestimated them.

Status
Not open for further replies.