rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What she measured and felt was the incredible amount of high quality haki that the sword was extracting from Zoro. That's all she felt. Big Mom has no Oden PTSD.
Big Mom: ''Look out Kaido, this is no ordinary sword''

Zoroboys: '' Big Mom measured and felt was the incredible amount of high quality haki that the sword was extracting from Zoro ''

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: three piece

Multiple professional translators confirmed it. Also I read the RAW, it's "避け" as in "Avoid contact with it"...so it could be expressed in multiple ways. I'm just saying it's obvious non of y'all will be convinced of anything other than what you already believe about it. So let's just move on. It's becoming another Right Leg debate.
:lusalty:Shame on you Akaihen...

I

Indigo

Damn, KoL didn't downplay Zoro that much, didn't expect that.

He even gave props to the Grandmaster.

He was more focused on hyping Big Mom, wich i understand, she was a beast this chapter.

You know there's something wrong when the community is downplaying Zoro more than KoL. :suresure:

But that was only during the reaction, i didn't catch the discussion after it, so maybe he did downplayed it and put on a lot of hate later on.

I

Indigo

He was more focused on hyping Big Mom, wich i understand, she was a beast this chapter.

You know there's something wrong when the community is downplaying Zoro more than KoL. :suresure:

But that was only during the reaction, i didn't catch the discussion after it, so maybe he did downplayed it and put on a lot of hate later on.
Nevermind

I

Indigo

At least we know Ame no Habakiri doesn't have the same Haki sucking effect, because Hitetsu was able to pick up that one and try to give it to Momo, but then he refused it for now.

I wonder what special effect Ame no Habakiri has. I know a lot of people has that wacky theory about bringing your best potential and making Momo an adult. But that seems too crazy for me.

She can't use it, but she has haki, every living thing has haki, so anything that touches that blade gets fucked. I think that's why Hitetsu kept that shit inside a box with cloth around it.

:suresure:
Actually as far as I know haki is dormant inside each single individual but I wonder if Enma has the capability to awaken the dormant potential of the individuals that haven't unlocked their CoA yet :smart:

Also Sawyer mentions Asura is the antigod to Indra, kind of like a counter.
What if next chapter we see Zoro checkmate either Big Mom or Kaido with Asura.
Because remember, Zoro is not the dude that will fall to an attack and be outed for an arc.

He's not this guy
Or this gu

In his video reaction probably not but on Twitter and youtube's community trust me he is. That guy is the saltiest among Simpji fanboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.