How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Bda said asura Zoro in the chap
Idk if it's true
Isn't it a bit too early? I would have expected Zoro to use his top Santoryu techniques, or be pushed to his absolute limits in Santoryu before resorting to Asura.

It's not even like Hiryuu Kaen was too weak to hurt Kaido so Zoro needs more power (which would justify going Asura). As is, Zoro using Asura now would feel like too quick an escalation IMO.

Perhaps this is just wishful thinking on my part, who knows.

https://forms.gle/RebEzU3b8jVoJQcJ9

since there is absolutely nothing, ill leave this here

see yall tommorow
Top 3 are: Yamato, Monet, Perona.
Runner ups: Hiyori, Robin, Viola.

He's already taking orders from Luffy's Firstmate though?

Who in their ever fricking mind has put Sanji as first mate???? 🤔
@LuthonTheDragDown.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Act 3 doesn’t have to end in tragedy it just has to end in a dramatic moment. I honestly can’t see a tragedy at all and if we do I think it will be off wano.

I think it’s just a big moment for either zoro law kidd or killer. Like a new big unexpected move
Nah, SN will lose first round and Onigashima will land on Wano.
Remember, "Wano will make Marineford looks cute"

King has already destroyed Marco
Sanji fucked Black Maria (not sure how) and bitched slaps her ugly asses crew of hoes and ready to fight calamities
Hawkins switches sides and helps drake.
I think kaido's forces will get defeated. And then everyone joins the battle against Yonkos.
Supernovas alone won't be able to win against Kaido. Oda giving supernovas a moment to shine almost guarantees they are about to get thrashed. This is the pattern with every Kaido fight.

Isn't it a bit too early? I would have expected Zoro to use his top Santoryu techniques, or be pushed to his absolute limits in Santoryu before resorting to Asura.

It's not even like Hiryuu Kaen was too weak to hurt Kaido so Zoro needs more power (which would justify going Asura). As is, Zoro using Asura now would feel like too quick an escalation IMO.

Perhaps this is just wishful thinking on my part, who knows.

Top 3 are: Yamato, Monet, Perona.
Runner ups: Hiyori, Robin, Viola.

He's already taking orders from Luffy's Firstmate though?

@LuthonTheDragDown.
The asura Zoro thing is more than likely fake
It doesn't make sense for Zoro to use it this soon
We didn't éven get to see him using his santoryu style with Enma

Status
Not open for further replies.