How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Who's who is really a cp0 member?

There are some beast pirates having the same Tattoo as Who's who playing music for Cp0 and Cp0 has no worry talking about how they will let Pirates kill each other near them,isn't it suspicious?

Who's who may really be Jinbei's end of arc opponent if he does belong to the World Government.

Now I'm going to make a wild claim,is Who's who possibly Greenbull?

Well, I think is pretty clear what I wrote: we need a better translation.
But, again, if it is confirmed, we'll just have to end this denial issue
So I thought about this all morning. Kaido's line is essentially "this nature of this Haki is..."

And it has probably been conflated with Kaido subsequently acknowledgment, "that is Oden's katana?!"

What was weird to me was that earlier Kaido mentioned Oden's Ryuo when talking about the Scabbards. Due to misconception and a lazy sort of convenience, people are using the misspelling "Ryou" to describe the advanced Haki that doesn't have an official name, but Ryuo is merely the name of armament Haki in Wano. Just like mantra was literally just observation. Characters either use one word or the other... except Kaido said Ryuo despite being a foreigner. Maybe Oda forgot that he says Ryuo, maybe there's the fact that he obviously would have learned about Haki before reaching Wano.

So my own conclusion is that he says Ryuo to describe the Haki of a Wano native, and he says Haki here because he's not actually talking about a Wano native. In any case it's very vague but I certainly wouldn't come away thinking he's talking about Oden there. I'd more easily believe it's the dragon aura, the weird way Enma is being imbued BY ZORO, or the combination of both

She told him to look out

She wanted him to be cautious of the blade

The surprising moment of Zoro actually cutting Kaido happened this chapter however
To be fair, last chapter Big Mom said directly "dodge that" to Kaidou, I don't know why the official translator said look out since i know that he says it means the same but there are better words to say what he wanted to say, for example she would say 気を付けなっ!

I always check the english and spanish translations and i usually don't have any problems with the english translations, let's not talk about the spanish translation since that always has a few problems. I believe that there are people who would take what Big Mom said 'Look out' as 'dodge it' but not all of them i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.