How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I mean it;s obvious. "Sanji does thing" = Bad. "Zoro does thing" = Good. "Sanji does cool thing" = over analyzed until it's bad. "Zoro does bad thing = over analyzed" until you forget what you were talking about.
People come up with any excuse just to shit on his character. These mfs are just built differently and not in a good way.:whitepress:

Yamato No Orochi =/= Hydra
If Oda want's to add traits from the Western Hydra to his Yamata no Orochi, he will. Just like his Hou-ou has fire and regeneration properties stressed because of the Western phoenix (a common evolution of the classic figure in modern, popular media), or his Daibutsu sends shockwaves with his "palm of Buddha", or his Seiryu has the whole pack of elemmental, weather powers attributed to "ryus" as a generic figure.

He is a modern author, not a traditional one, and his depictions of mythical creatures are commonly either modified or affected by globalization, just like in Marco's case or even Kaido's fire breath, which is way more common among Western dragons. Let's not pretend like Orochi can't regenerate his heads only because his fruit isn't literally a hydra; that's not how this manga nor his author works.

I think it’s just his Odens will that is in Enma, the haki and the strength comes from Zoro
Basically we acknowledged that that thing is haki, and since haki cannot be stored in swords, at least so it strongly seems, that is meant to be Zoro's CoA specifically.

Now since this thing about spirits and souls got dismissed and debunked, not much remains. I would say that for now the true will can be inherited is the D. but of course I'm not Oda so who knows.

The agenda is nuts in this thread. How is Zoro carrying a Haki depleted Luffy any different from when Sanji had to do the same in WCI?? You lot shit on Sanji only for Zoro to get praised for doing the same for his captain. Make it make sense.
Tons of panels of Sanji protecting Luffy ,taking every hit that was directed to him and having unwavering faith that Luffy would destroy Katakuri.

Zoro fans: "Buh...buh...Sanji kicked him"

Again to protect him....but at this point just ignore them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.