How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I generally try to stay away from the whole Zoro vs Sanji war but I gotta say although I always knew Zoro was stronger, I used to think the gap between them was small. I have to admit I was wrong all along, at least since the timeskip. Other Sanji fans choose to diminish Zoro’s feats to preserve their headcanon about the power gap between them.

Of course, if Sanji reaches the roof and hurts Kaido, I’ll change my stance again but that’s extremely unlikely.

Can you not read? He says that form of haki then mentions odens sword. He doesn’t say zoro has the same haki. Kaido was literally saying that zoro is getting haki from odens sword.

kaido liferally is trying to say that the haki from odens sword is not zoro. That’s why he recognizes it’s odens sword because it isn’t Zoros haki
Clown

Who gives a flying fuck about english, this shit is not even my main language...We are here precisely to disscuss the scenes and the context on them.
Maybe you are, but in this particular situation I was discussing that those words aren't synonyms, nothing about context nor the original text. So that's pretty much it.

P.S.: English isn't my main language either yet I know what a synonym is and that "look out" doesn't mean the same as "dodge".

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Hmm... You got me there man, that's so logical I'm very convinced that Kaido doesn't differentiate between adv. Haki and Oden's own Haki.
Well, he couldn't tell the difference b/w Odens Haki and the Scabbards. He also didn't understand the difference b/w Pre-Udon Luffys attacks and present Luffys attacks aside from the fact that they're able to damage him now.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I generally try to stay away from the whole Zoro vs Sanji war but I gotta say although I always knew Zoro was stronger, I used to think the gap between them was small. I have to admit I was wrong all along, at least since the timeskip. Other Sanji fans choose to diminish Zoro’s feats to preserve their headcanon about the power gap between them.

Of course, if Sanji reaches the roof and hurts Kaido, I’ll change my stance again but that’s extremely unlikely.
They are equal

So Kaido is seeing here that Zoro is using the same haki of Oden "Ryou", exactly like when the scabbards used Ryou on him. For Kaido who doesn't know anything about Ryou, he refers Ryou to Oden's haki. That's when Scabbard and Zoro used on him, he calls/sees that at Oden's haki. Also why he didn't understand how Luffy hurt him with Red Roc at first.
No there is no haki of Oden here.
This thing right here may have been responsible for 250 of this thread's pages and 2000 Discord messages on BDA Law's/Brago's Discord server.

Status
Not open for further replies.