Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, the Tobi Roppo have been pathetic so far. These guys have done worse than Trebol/Diamante, and people compared these fodder to Vergo. LOL. Trebol no diffed Usopp.

There's no excuses anymore. Pica >= Jack. Zoro used his strongest move outside of Ashura just for Pica's body.
pica>queen>=jack

Honestly, the Tobi Roppo have been pathetic so far. These guys have done worse than Trebol/Diamante, and people compared these fodder to Vergo. LOL. Trebol no diffed Usopp.

There's no excuses anymore. Pica >= Jack. Zoro used his strongest move outside of Ashura just for Pica's body.
Zoro used his strongest move back then because Pica's golem was gigantic, but actual Pica was one shotted by a sanzen sekai even after being fully coated in haki.
Literally anyone who is decent at combat will no diff Ussopp if fighting directly, he's Usopp lmao

Wow so no more rooftop and Woro greatness? My god...I mean I knew we weren't going to see Kaido's hybrid form this early but I was expecting at least a smooth transition from the rooftop to the fights that are currently taking place downstairs like Franky and Jimbei's. Instead, we get this Otama nonsense with the weaklings of the SH crew and also Simpji and his anime pervert gags. Talk about a hype killer. Agh......

Every time this fool shows up he literally ruins all the fun.

And on top of that we also get this 10th person mystery that I'm 100% sure it's going to be some bullshit like Fukurokujo, Hotei or someone else that we already know who had a change of heart after witnessing the Ice Oni and nothing unexpected like Onimaru, Tenguyama or Zoro's ancestor the one we saw drinking with Crocus.

Anyhow, let's hope Oda don't take too many chapters on this irrelevant plotline and fixes all of his attention in the Yonko vs SNs and Franky and Jimbei's fights.

1004 : kibi dango

-->

CP 0 playing numbers can be off. 27000 vs 5000

Part of yonkou numbers are Tama lackeys.
So, it can be 25000 vs 7000 - kibi dango
Next will be 20000 vs 10000 - after kibi dango
Next, 18000 vs 12000 - kibi dango
Last, 13000 vs 13000 - after kibi dango
Done deals

that s why jack got washed by zunisha :rolaugh:
pica would wash jack
What worked for one thing, doesn't work for another. Pica is just some guy with a Rock DF, His superior is barely YC lvl, You think Pica Jobber has a chance against Jack who took on the Minks for 5 days Straight? Get over yourself.
Zunisha is a 1000 Year Old Behemoth of a creature, Don't even fucking compare the two, It makes you look like a dumbass.

-->

Done deals
If I remember correctly beasts pirates have over 500 successful smile users. If Tama were to convert all 500 the numbers are still stacked against us.

-->

Done deals
Tama would fcking die if she made 13k dangos with her power

Status
Not open for further replies.