Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

I'm not telling you that. Of course the character is what the author make of him. But how is the gag related to him fighting Page One? That's just obvious bait and trolling. Though I understand why that is happening. I just hope Oda ends this gag asap.
I said myself that P1 vs Sanji was always a joke, but the fact that Nami and Usopp seems to keep running away from them and not actually engaging them in battle, with Ulti being the only one even getting hit, it could mean someone could fight P1 for them.

Now that Robin is getting chased, and Nami + Usopp are closer to Sanji and all of those gifters on that floor, i think Nami and Usopp could came save Sanji and then Sanji could fight P1.

I'm saying there's almost no chance of that happening, that it would be too much to happen, but it has a possibility of Oda setting it up.

I wasn't baiting and trolling at all.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
They weren't nerfed, y'all just don't want to accept that narrative demands Strawhats to get that much stronger. Luffy's crew is going to be comparable to an emperor's post Wano for fucks sake.

EoW Franky and Brook would defeat Vergo (hope this doesn't go to discord).
are you on thirstygen discord ? if not join
im sure critical mindset would want a word...

Status
Not open for further replies.