Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
then it means RS is really that strong of a PU, luffy after defeating 2 YC level (cracker and doffy) was still barely able to fight Kata lol, and now you're expecting injured Sanji to defeat a YC1? This argument may not be applied if Sanji had better teacher than luffy's thus making him stronger than luffy coming out of the TS, but its not the case, Rayleigh >>> Ivankov
To be fair, its a matter of other people getting massive power boosts, while Luffy has to take step by step, because he has to fight every arc, and every arc he gets something new.
It's hard to apply Luffy's power growth logic to other characters. Zoro was the only one, besides Luffy, who had that going on (cutting steel, flying slashes, asura, shuusui....), but even Zoro after TS lost part of that vibe also.

Not really. He is not nerfed when he fight :
- Pearl
- Kuroobi
- Mr 2
- Satori
- Absolom
- Pacifista
- Wadatsumi
- Doflamingo
- Oven
- Daifuku
- Big Mom
- Pearl: Zeff hostage.
- Kuroobi: Sanji was hurt underwater and sneak attacked before fighting Kuroobi.
- Mr 2: Nami clone.
- Satori: Wasn't a 1 on 1 and Satori was a trickster to begin with.
- Jyabura: Kalifa beat his ass.
- Absolom: Sanji protecting Nami
- Pacifista: Group fight with Luffy and Zoro.
- Wadatsumi: One shot, not a fight.
- Vergo: Nami hurt his body.
- Doflamingo: Viola hurt him and Doffy used hax on him.
- Oven: Not a fight.
- Daifuku: Not a fight.
- Big Mom: Not a fight.

Last edited:
To be fair, its a matter of other people getting massive power boosts, while Luffy has to take step by step, because he has to fight every arc, and every arc he gets something new.
It's hard to apply Luffy's power growth logic to other characters. Zoro was the only one, besides Luffy, who had that going on (cutting steel, flying slashes, asura, shuusui....), but even Zoro after TS lost part of that vibe also.
yes, as i said, if its not an asspull, it means RS is indirectly confirmed to be a massive power boost, i would still think it's an asspull tho cuz i dont see RS being that much of a PU

Nope what if zoro has to fight king before getting back into the fight? Are you guys gonna downplay king like your doing now?
Always thought it was possible Kaido breaks Sandai in the next few chapters, then eventually Zoro is forced to fight King (either he comes to the roof or shit just shifts and they encounter each other) with 2 blades. Could be a extreme diff fight that can be justified considering we have seen Zoro hurt Kaido already.

Then Tengu gives him Nidai by the end of the arc so he finally has 3 great grade swords.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Its not hiyori. No reason to silhouette then. Toki was considered dead and is probably older, hence the silhouette.

Orochi knows where Hiyori is cause on Kanjuro. You'd think he would have been surprised it was onigashima
  • How did Kanjuro know Hiyori's location?
    • Unless I'm mistaken, she deliberately chose not to meet up with the Scabbards, so her whereabout shouldn't have been exposed to them?
  • When was Orochi told Hiyori's location?
  • Even if Hiyori was not present on Onigashima at the start of the Raid, she could have arrived later.
    • Otama did exactly that.

I

Indigo

thats not the answer to my question
sanji has been a static character is my point. he did not develop

am not surprised by this . he's the exact same sanji we have always known
I expected this.
He developed actually.

He became so thirsty because of the two years with the Okama, so he turned from a gentleman that was kinda of a pervert, to a full blown predator.

Status
Not open for further replies.