Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought that you comparing potrayal wise dude..

let me be clear, fighting 2 yonko even if 5v2 is more impressive than soloing commander dude.. even there's 2 king vs sanji it can't compare to brawl against yonkos.. eh wait sanji hasn't fight king yet.
Doing anything against Big Mom is worth less than beating a Flying 6 member at this point. And Kaido doesnt attack them.

Zoro would be dead if this was a true Yonko vs SN battle. But of course Kaido isnt doing anything but playing dumb.....Till now of course.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
16 is legal in my country and Japan for people seriously acting towards marriage, nothing creepy or illegal about that, he's not that much older than her... Follow the laws of your country, but don't try and spread that nonsense to Oda.

Mother of the year:suresure:
Funny how you ignore me with the legit point you can't counter - she crazy
Also the fact you approve 16 years old girl with 21 years old virgin simp show why you a fanboy of Judge's son

No it's not, Mogura is an easy tool to land hits with and it covers a lot of area once it hits, it seems to deal something similar to CoA 3, ie hits internally then implodes the area.

He can outmaneuver Zoro and hit him with it, and you best believe itll do damage.
Reread chapter 893, mentions it strange that he lost his footing and was careless to get hit, indicating he probably wouldn't have hit him with mogura without that, despite the fact he can easily punch and kick Luffy. It's one piece fight logic, people guard against lethality more strongly.

Reread chapter 893, mentions it strange that he lost his footing and was careless to get hit, indicating he probably wouldn't have hit him with mogura without that, despite the fact he can easily punch and kick Luffy. It's one piece fight logic, people guard against lethality more strongly.
That's because Luffy was focusing entirely on his CoO and gaining FS, and given that the man's MC power was boosting that learning speed he was harder to hit.

But he was entirely focused on dodging, and not attacking at all.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Let's talk about that 10th Shadow. There are 2 options of who that person most likely is. One option favored heavily over the other. That is clearly IMO a female with bangs in the front and there are 2 characters who have that.

1. Hiyori (My pick, makes a lot more sense)
2. Toki

Then the next question is how did they get to Onigashima?

Then what will their true role be in the war?
Maybe that Blacksmith from Tama's village flew her up there :kayneshrug:

Doing anything against Big Mom is worth less than beating a Flying 6 member at this point. And Kaido doesnt attack them.

Zoro would be dead if this was a true Yonko vs SN battle. But of course Kaido isnt doing anything but playing dumb.....Till now of course.
So that negates anything Sanjis done to Big Mom so far lol. All those actions immediately turn to Ls?

Funny how you ignore me with the legit point you can't counter - she crazy
Also the fact you approve 16 years old girl with 21 years old virgin simp show why you a fanboy of Judge's son
Dude 5 people quoted me and I picked a few from the line up, all you added was she was crazy, Hiyori isn't the most sane of people either.
I'm guessing every strawhat is a virgin, at the very least the young ones - including Zoro, are.

Well i just don't see how it could be Toki, it would be random as fuck to have her be in Onigashima and inside Kaido's mansion to booth.
I agree, all signs point to Hiyori, it's just how did she get there?
Post automatically merged:

Maybe that Blacksmith from Tama's village flew her up there :kayneshrug:
Once this chapter comes up, I will be making a poll

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Law is a Stealthblack fanboy. Oda went that far for Sanji. You really think he wouldn't be effective in that battle? In terms of speed that would be incredible protection for Luffy, while Lolo only got AP due to Oden's sword. Sanji wouldn't need Law's teleportation as well. His defense is also strong enough to tank King's attack.
Law blatantly stated that he hates Germa and Sanji said he hates them too as a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.