Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
:milaugh:
Ok I take it as you admitted Law was wanking Sanji?
Don't you see when people talk about ''rooftop portrayal'' which people wank Lolo and Killer over Sanji. And saying that Sanji is not on the rooftop so he should be a loser unlike Lolo and Killer.

While I pointed out another portrayal to counter this; someone who is on the rooftop was wanking Sanji's abilities in the same arc. Oda went that far by using Law to do it. This is a portrayal as well. And to think that wank wouldn't be enough to be useful on the rooftop is delusional.
You're using a stupid argument to counter a stupid argument......it only makes look you equally dumb if not worse.....

I’d love to see Sanji vs King, Yamato vs Queen, and Jinbe vs Jack. This would make the hierarchy of the SHs look like this:

Luffy (Captain)

Zoro (First Mate)

Sanji
Yamato
Jinbe

Franky
Brook
Robin
Chopper
Nami
Usopp

The only problem is that Yamato vs Queen would be pretty random. The two don’t really have any connection
You could potentially switch Yamato and Jinbe. In a way that could work if Oda allows Jinbe to fight Queen. Need to see where this Queen/Sanji thing is going first. If Brook takes over WsW's fight, then I'm totally receptive to Sanji not fighting Queen because it means narrative wouldn't necessitate a bigger plotline through a battle.

Atm I still think Jinbe vs WsW and Sanji vs Queen are the most likely outcomes, but I dont mind this way happening, especially if Zoro is staying with Luffy and Marco isn't stealing a fight from a strawhat who deserves it

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Its only dumb when I debunk it, not before of course.
What? Its rare for you to debunk anything....is this just ego stroking? People claim Sanji not being on the roof is proof he's much weaker=stupid argument. You using Law talking about a comic character and to make it about power labels is also stupid.....

There are easy and logical counter arguments that can be used instead of the stuff you think up.....

Well Japan has a long history of arranged Marriages known as Omiai. In Japan females can get married at 16 with parental consent, while males have to wait till their 18 to get married. It's not as common now, but years ago, arranged marriages happened a lot. That's pretty much what the Big Mom situation was. An arranged Marriage, with Pudding being the age of marriage consent in Japan.
It's not just that.

She is 16, she is not a child.
And her appearance or behaviour weren't those of a child either. In fact no one has ever claimed Pudding was underage before Oda said so.
Sanji isn't even that much older, he is just 21.
This not counting that this is a story and that in the OP's world arranged marriages might be far more common/accepted than in many countries in our world.

Blame Big Mom and Judge If you want.
Or Pudding who was aware of everything since the beginning, manipulated him and killed countless people before he was promised to Sanji.
Definitely not Sanji, who is a kindhearted pervert who wouldn't hurt a lady in any situation.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It's not just that.

She is 16, she is not a child.
And her appearance or behaviour weren't those of a child either. In fact no one has ever claimed Pudding was underage before Oda said so.
Sanji isn't even that much older, he is just 21.
This not counting that this is a story and that in the OP's world arranged marriages might be far more common/accepted than in many countries in our world.

Blame Big Mom and Judge If you want.
Or Pudding who was aware of everything since the beginning, manipulated him and killed countless people before he was promised to Sanji.
Definitely not Sanji, who is a kindhearted pervert who wouldn't hurt a lady in any situation.
Bro, when you find yourself getting into the particulars and legitimacy of the age of consent, that’s generally a sign that you’re on the losing end of the argument and should quit while you’re behind:whitepress:

Travel wise we know she can only jump forward in time. But we don't know anything about how her devil fruit works in real time. I'd imagine there is more to the fruit than just being able to propel yourself forward in time, and that's it.
Maybe she does some weird shit like skip the timing it takes for them to recover.

But with the way they seem to be hiding makes me doubt she got any special ability. She probably was just carrying them to a safe spot.

I was talking about plot and narrative and you go on about power levels......
You said that the reason behind gifters being able to keep up with him was because of plot and to pretty much keep him away from the roof and I told you that he doesn't even belong in the rooftop to begin with because first he is not a SN and second he doesn't have what it takes to go up against 2 Yonko. He would be useless even as support.

He still need to prove himself against Pay Pay or Black Tooth and overwhelm them or something so we can even start contemplating a possible fight against Queen.

I don't even mention King by the way, especially after we saw how easily he pushed him through buildings.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy
If Franky really just cut Sasaki who has one of the tankiest DF + Haki this will lead to why SSG is replacing Warlords.

Army of fucking iron men.
Guy built a God damn robot out of the strongest metal in the world, and did so according to designs drawn up by the smartest scientist alive, but people wanna act like Franky doesn’t have any inherent value, or at least not enough to be considered a vital member of the SHP...:kriwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.