Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah Zoro pushes away an admiral casually clash with him the second time and cuts Kaido
Sanji cant move Doflamingo and gets his leg broken
Well Sanjis not a swordsman nor does he use a weapon.....All he has is kicks....So its a lot more difficult for him to overpower people and he doesn't have anything to defend himself with so he's more susceptible to taking damage than Zoro is. honestly , This is why comparing Zoro and Sanjis combat interactions is dumb.

I know cultures where 12 year olds girls are married off to 70 year old men

I don’t like that

Am I also worth condemning?
Are they first world countries like Japan?

Are you seriously equating a 16 year old with a 12 year old and an arranged marriage of people in the same generation with cradle robbing?

There are biological and mental differences between a pre pubescent and someone who has had the vast majority or perhaps all of their puberty.

There are ethical differences between having a 5 year age gap and having a 58 year age gap that are far more easily to defend using logical arguments other than "my country does it this way".

Setting up an extreme straw man to say there are no reasonable limits to respecting other cultures is not a fair argument to make.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
1. It wasn't by "force" from Sanji's perspective and from Pudding's perspective they were going to kill Sanji. After she met and fell in love with him it wasn't by "force" either.
2. It isn't meant to be viewed with an American centric perspective anyway, this is meant to be viewed from a Japanese perspective where it is totally fine, whether it's "creepy" to you or not doesn't make it "creepy" universally, you are merely stating an opinion influenced by your culture and imposing that onto other cultures, which is pretty creepy to me.
3. It wasn't "messing around" it was marriage.
Great, another guy defending the practice of dating and sexually engaging teenagers. I’m pretty sure pedophilia is illegal around the world, and that’s the only part of what you said that I feel deserves a response :beckmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.