Status
Not open for further replies.
How old are you, Jack?? If the answer is “older than 16,” let me be (apparently) the first one to tell you that it’s creepy to mess around with 16 year olds at practically any other age, full stop. I’m sure you’re capable of reciting consent laws from memory, but before you respond with that, know that there’s really nothing you can say that will make me think it’s all right for a 21 year old to be put together (especially by force) with a teenager.
It was not right to put Sanji and Pudding together because it was an arranged marriage, they are both victims of their parents.

21 and 16 are just numbers. Of course lines must be drawn and they (age of consent, coming of age) vary from country to country and it's perfectly ok, everyone think that a certain line is better than the others and they apply it. But there are things that are more important than an arbitrary line, Sanji is not an adult because he is 21, Pudding is not a child because she is 16.
It's much more fluid than that and it really depends on the individual cases.

Pudding wasn't certainly an innocent child and she didn't even look like one

maybe some of you Zolo tards shouldnt argued that black tooth was a threat to Sanji to begin with , now you trying to sould like a smart ass while ignoring your dumb takes prior
Did you see me ever argue anything about this at all? Go find the post where I said anything implying I have a shit about this

I’m just finding it funny how much of. A big deal beating the guy is for you people all of dissent. I mean I expect something like “Well of course he beat him. All that shit was obviously jut trolling. Who cares” but instead it’s “HELL YEAH HE BEAT HIM. DID YOU SEE SANJI BEAT THAT GUY? FUCKIN AMAZING. MR PRIMCE IS BACK BOYS. HOLY SHIT”

And that’s really funny

Simpji stans were pseudo trolling Grandmaster fans for allegedly bleeding from that Bettle gifter even though he stood there along with over 500 gifters and never really touched Zoro.

Black tooth, on the other hand, literally kicked Simpji in the face and had him bleeding badly.

It was headcanon and low iq trolling skills vs swag, facts and panels.
Didn't Oda retcon Zoro's wounds?
@T.D.A is that true?

Did you see me ever argue anything about this at all? Go find the post where I said anything implying I have a shit about this

I’m just finding it funny how much of. A big deal beating the guy is for you people all of dissent. I mean I expect something like “Well of course he beat him. All that shit was obviously jut trolling. Who cares” but instead it’s “HELL YEAH HE BEAT HIM. DID YOU SEE SANJI BEAT THAT GUY? FUCKIN AMAZING. MR PRIMCE IS BACK BOYS. HOLY SHIT”

And that’s really funny
no one is acting like what you're describing here lol

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Not trying to defend Sanji on this but you can absolutely make the case that Sanji didn't know of her age, at least it hasn't been implied that he did iirc. Tbh, Luffy, Usopp, Chopper, Cobra and Igaram would be considered actual molesters if they did the bath peep scene in Alabasta irl.
I mean, if you wanna start pulling the thread here, we’re all gonna have to reckon with the myriad pervert gags in this series that look even worse in retrospect...
So concessions admitting it wasn't force or messing around, you should be more careful with your language.

16 years old is 3 years short of pedophilia and is legal in Japan and many other areas of the world, 16 years old is the arbitrary cut off in my country, hitting the general average that girls finish puberty.

18 year olds and 19 year olds are "teenagers" too. Would they be off limits for 21 year old Sanji? Your brain doesn't finish developing until you are 25 if that is the metric you want to use rather than puberty, the time when your body literally changes itself will the end purpose to procreate.

The English term teen-age precursor to teenager is less than 100 years old, and is a loan word in Japan.

You have a view not based on science, or looking with respect or understanding to other cultures but instead rail-roading the world with your own.
Jesus Christ, where do I begin? 18 and 19 are legal ages and points in which you are certainly more formed/developed both physical and emotionally than two or three years prior. I realize you’re likely in your late teens/early 20s, so you wanna find a way to rationalize going lower than the agreed upon age of adulthood, but again, your arguments are literally in support of underage mingling in whatever manner, and like I said earlier, there’s simply no combination of words in any language or any number of cultural differences that will convince me that a 21 year old and a 16 year old should be coupled up. Save us both the trouble (of landing on a watchlist) and take this topic up with someone whose mind you can change, because I’m comfortable with my stance on this issue.

no one is acting like what you're describing here lol
Ahem
As I promised.

"Blacktooth is stronger Sanji"

"Sanji is Gifter level"

"Sanji will have a rematch with Blacktooth"

"Sanji's final fight is Blacktooth"

"Sanji got low diffed by Blacktooth"

"Sanji too weak"

That's 6 L's in the same chapter.:steef::steef:

Man, I'm eating good.:finally:

Sanji haters right now:

No need to thank me Sanji bros.:sanmoji:

H

humanbeing

Robin is gonna rescue Sanji and with Brook they will be able to defeat Black Maria.
Sanji is going to fight either Queen Or King. Queen seems to have a connection to his father. King was the one who orders Black Maria about killing the red scabbards and Sanji has already clashed with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.