Status
Not open for further replies.
The L here is that Sanji did in fact beat blacktooth. So it’s big deal that Sanji beat this random ass no name guy.

Because you believe that when people were trolling Sanji for getting low diffed, SOMEONE ACTUALLY BELIEVED THIS GUY WAS STRONGER THAN SANJI?

Is that it? You think someone thought Blacktooth was stronger than Sanji?

hahaha, you were waiting for over 7 chapters and two months to prove them wrong... HHAHAHAHAHA... Shit I better not laugh too hard, I’ll wake people up
Lanji not dying is a feat for them :rolaugh:
defeating mythical gifter blacktooth is the biggest feat they got rn :stealthblack:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
These fandoms are practicing war against each other, while their beloved characters would die for each other, without any hesitation.
while they are in dispute all time, they will end together, living in the same house, as best friends, without ever telling each other. But they know, and they will cry when the other one dies.

How are Sanji fans offended by the Blacktooth shit if they did the same thing with the Beetle Gifter?

Just like Zoro fans made fun of the Raid Suit for being a power up, and then Sanji fans are making fun of Enma.

It's life. Sometimes you take L's and sometimes you take W's.
I mean they're getting offended just like Zoro fans were. Nothing wrong in that, lol.

How are Sanji fans offended by the Blacktooth shit if they did the same thing with the Beetle Gifter?

Just like Zoro fans made fun of the Raid Suit for being a power up, and then Sanji fans are making fun of Enma.

It's life. Sometimes you take L's and sometimes you take W's.
Who said we're offended ? We're eating good because Blacktooth memes wont be spammed everywhere anymore.

Simpji stans were pseudo trolling Grandmaster fans for allegedly bleeding from that Bettle gifter even though he stood there along with over 500 gifters and never really touched Zoro.

Black tooth, on the other hand, literally kicked Simpji in the face and had him bleeding badly.

It was headcanon and low iq trolling skills vs swag, facts and panels.
Didn't Oda retcon Zoro's wounds?
@T.D.A is that true?

Status
Not open for further replies.