Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro couldn’t even solo Sanji......

I like your confidence but I hones wonder hoe yoy think the way you do sonetimes.
First of all its impossible for calamities to K.O Zoro since King trash can failed to K.O Raid Shit power ranger Lanji while an attack that K.Oed 5 Raid Shit power rangers did nothing more than tickling Zoro.

Then Zoro blitzes all calamities, he already casually blitzed Queen
Then Black Rope Dragon Twister one shots kills all three calamities.

Zoro has feats and portrayal to solo all three. Sanji has neither to solo even one.

First of all its impossible for calamities to K.O Zoro since King trash can failed to K.O Raid Shit power ranger Lanji while an attack that K.Oed 5 Raid Shit power rangers did nothing more than tickling Zoro.

Then Zoro blitzes all calamities, he already casually blitzed Queen
Then Black Rope Dragon Twister one shots kills all three calamities.

Zoro has feats and portrayal to solo all three. Sanji has neither to solo even one.
Calamities would gangbang ZoLo

Ya'll see this shit before?

found it randomly on the internet.
I think someone already did a thread about it.

And conveniently Linlin's other friend is also in Onigashima, possibly so the strongest woman in the world can become nice again and so the people of Wano that have suffered from starvation for so long can benefit from some of Totto Land's endless foods once the arc is over.

Ok I’ll explain myself.

I believe Sanji will have a high-Extreme diff battle vs Queen due to him already being injured.

Then he’ll team up with Marco to defeat King (Who found a counter to Marco’s flame regeneration somehow) and is on the losing end and may even finally get a Haki bloom (Ryou)

Then inflict some damage on Kaido. Maybe not much but still enough to be like a shock to everyone (Luffy, Zoro Law Ect;) and a sneak attack
:steef::steef: it's so good that i save this big kaios! Need to destroy sanji haters with this, end of wano :cheers:

Lmao carry on coping.
Wtf does that have to do with coping?
Proper weapon Killer is stronger than any calamity.
Missing proper weapon killer with same physical stats would still defeat weaker calamities like Jack and Queen.

Btw Killer >= EoS Sanji
Post automatically merged:

Wait are you trying to suggest that Calamites are comparable in durability to Kaido?
Like what exactly is the argument here?
Tornado spans across a kilometer and it doesn't end quick either.

How would slow trash cans like Queen and Jack avoid or survive that? Maybe King can fly away but all Zoro has to do is send his 5 KM ranged slash to catch him

Status
Not open for further replies.