Status
Not open for further replies.
Truly, they like to hail themselves as the angelic part of the OP community over Twitter, WG, Youtube, but they are actually the most toxic in my opinion. And the way they shit on Luffy last chapter, they have some nerve forsure.
The only good thing about reddit, is the occasional cool artwork piece someone draws, other than that, their opinions are shit, they know nothing about one piece, most of them sit in the grandma basement with their drawls on, eating chicken pot pie, leaving crumbs on the stomach

The also must read the selective comments and act like SvZ doesnt exist in the reddit threads lol
r/OnePiece has 600k+ members compared to Worstgen's few hundreds so there's a whole different variety of comments there tbh. r/OnePiece sucks in a lot of ways but I would be lying if I say that Worstgen hasn't become a ZvS shithole, at least since the last 10-15 chapters with 90%+ of the comments related to it in some way or the other. The one thing that makes WG much better is free speech and criticism. Also, actually knowing the members and their 'agendas' (Lol) make the conversation much more engaging.

And these same people say reddid is TRASH, but there they have better arguments for a lots of things and arent toxic as lots of people here.
I understand how toxic the spoiler threads are and acknowledge I am a part of it. Months ago, I tried mulitiple times including messaging mods to work on how to make it less toxic, after it got nowhere I gave up.

Reddit acts like their angels, not me, it's all out war every week. It's always been like this and always will be like this until Wano ends

r/OnePiece has 600k+ members compared to Worstgen's few hundreds so there's a whole different variety of comments there tbh. r/OnePiece sucks in a lot of ways but I would be lying if I say that Worstgen hasn't become a ZvS shithole, at least since the last 10-15 chapters with 90%+ of the comments related to it in some way or the other. The one thing that makes WG much better is free speech and criticism. Also, actually knowing the members and their 'agendas' (Lol) make the conversation much more engaging.
This thread has become a SvZ thing since it's inception, the difference is we acknowledge it and those clowns dont (the ones that comment on their spoiler thread)

I go on reddit from time to time and their is amazing quality art work there every week

To add as well, 800-1000 redditors log on here to check for spoilers every week

That's so true. Their thread had to be locked due to the toxicity and they think they're angels, lol.
When ch 1000 came out, Reddit mods had to shut their thread because of how toxic it was, quite amazing how much more toxic they had to be for that to happen
Post automatically merged:

Their most recent comment on Reddit is a dude literally making fun of Sanji, and they claim they're angels on there

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

This. I really dont like the Sanji vs Zoro eternal fight (altough i like the memes about that) and i find almost scandalous that people are snubbing the mystery about the 10th person. But i have to admit that the WorstGen Forum is the best international forum where to talk about One Piece anyway! Because Reddit is full of fanboys and you receive like 100 downvotes in one minute if you dare to say "Mhh maybe Oda isnt perfect". And Arlong Park is basically dead,its always crashed and even when its on,there are snobbish fanboys there too. So long live to WG forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.