Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Can't expect a sanji fan to understand a complicated term like ''biological''
I do understand.
But I also went to Law school.
And, in Law school, you learn that the modern concept of family is tied to "affinity" way more than it is tied to biological ties.
Before trying to sound smart, at least learn how the real world functions, buddy.
:cheers:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I do understand.
But I also went to Law school.
And, in Law school, you learn that the modern concept of family is tied to "affinity" way more than it is tied to biological ties.
Before trying to sound smart, at least learn how the real world functions, buddy.
:cheers:
And yet you don't know that no matter how much you deny it your DNA won't change meaning just because you say your father is not your father doesn't mean he's not actually your father?

People called Kaido’s scales impenetrable the same way fodder said that doors absorbs shock.

Only 2 people tried to break that door: Sanji and Franky. Sanji failed, Franky succeeded :milaugh:
Nope Caeser said it. Dude who invented it

And Franky used a lazor not physical force. The door argument will always be a pathetic argument for it desperate attempt to downplay Sanji's strength. Atleast be factual when hating on Sanji. Using shit like this is sad.

Not really what made Pica so dangerous was also his df merging almost with the whole island none of them possesses the immense AP of Zoro.

Lmao look how astounded Kienon and Kanjuro both look this was definitely not something they could handle. If you give Zoro his deserved credit everything becomes clear:cheers:
Kinemon finally realized, Zoro is a strong swordsman comparable to his daimyo.

I will defend him because he is my favourite character and he didnt look bad at all this chapter. People love to overexaggerate.
Absolutely bull. He looked horrible. It's sanji fans like this that causes the creator to always write sanji this poorly. Dude contributed nothing in that fight. It was none purposeful period. And it ended with him still doing exactly what black Maria wanted which was to call Robin.

And to make it worse not only did Robin come in to save him. But brook had to come in freeing sanji from the webs he was placed in.

It's dumb period. Am I saying sanji should hit women? No. But did has more speed and better observation. He should be able to dodge them for long periods of time. To add he has a raid suit to assist him with durability and shields and invisibility. So there was zero reason why he had to be treated this poorly

his biological dad remember the one who said this and it turned out to be true the one he’s currently parasiting off like the loser he is

This chapter perfectly extends the Luffy vs judge conversation. This guy has been shamed literally across the entire battlefield and it's like, what do they see in him?

it isn't the sum of his parts is what. He'll become a laughingstock to everyone for what it means to Robin. Definitely the best Sanji chapter even if not using Haki to defend is a step too far imo

Status
Not open for further replies.