Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
From what i can tell, Cinera is more of a Zoro wanker, not a Sanji basher. So no reason for him to post about this chapter.

But then again, i could be wrong, and he could be preparing one of those epic posts / threads about something.
he is liking my comments but won't comment himself i miss his wall of texts

... you're just being desperate to prove an illogical scenario.. that oda himself allowed the director to animate the whole scenario since he has his personal editor /scenario checker there like he said in the SBS.. . who arguably have more credibility than you fam...

and "we have barely seen him fight in base and he has a meito".... HE HAS A FUCKING MIETO AND IS FUCKING FIRING BULLETS... WHAT KINDA SWORDSMAN IS THIS LAD... again this is him against someone of his ilk... this is a high diff battle for both and he's not even using his "mieto" sword.. tho i dunno where u got that from.. it doesn't say anything about it being meito on OPwiki
This is an embarrassing post.

- King and Marco doing even look like they are trying lmao what are you on? King hasn't used his hybrid and we already know full zoan is far weaker

- Its a meito based on design, the fuck you using the OP wiki as a source lmfao?

- The Anime is still not canon, regardless of what you think or what Oda allows. The anime has non-canon events that contradict the manga in terms of filler. Aka, they can't be canon by default.

- Sanji vs King isn't happening lmao. I know this is where you whole motivation for this argument is going.

I'm done after this post. You are waste of time

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Zoro will fight Weakest Admiral Fujitora who has an inferior, sanji will fight kizaru someone stronger than mihawk
let that sink in
Fujitora will most likely end up as an ally as I explained you bud. Or even a Neutral party.

There's no sensible reason to consider the other way around likely at least.

Zoro v Kizaru makes a lot of sense.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
How is it impenetable, if Oden himself did it lol. Oden did it before, so its not impossible.

Now please show me someone destroying that door by physical force
franky's laser's explode and explosions are physical damage hence why they are used to bring buildings down therefore franky laser>Sanji's haki kick

Fujitora will most likely end up as an ally as I explained you bud. Or even a Neutral party.

There's no sensible reason to consider the other way around likely at least.

Zoro v Kizaru makes a lot of sense.
The only admiral Mihawk stronger than is fujitora , zoro will fight that, you say kizaru ok thats fine the 2nd strongest admiral
Sanji will end up fighting Greenbull than the 1st strongest, than we go to FA and Luffy will fight Akaniu
even better

Status
Not open for further replies.