Status
Not open for further replies.
where is your CoO thread?? we need daily sanji and marco wank
That's not really a wank thread. The theory is that there are multiple branches of CoO and FS is only the ultimate level of one of those branches. Luffy is a master of the feelings/intents branch, Zoro is a master of the breath/energy branch, Usopp is a master of the visual branch and Sanji is a master of the hearing branch. But I'm too lazy to make a super long post and provide the manga scenes I have in mind to back up my theory. :madmonk:

We had the bomb in Alabasta. Enel was charging up a Raigou in Skypeia. Daylight was coming in Thriller Bark and would kill everyone. Doflamingo had the birdcage in Dressrosa.

In every arc, Oda has some approaching calamity that imposes a time limit. The Onigashima levitation is clearly that for Wano.

There’s no way this isn’t the final battle. Sorry Mr. Morj, you were wrong on this one.

Never said this isn't the final battle, but I dont think the rooftop is the final battle location, nor do I think this is exactly that death clock moment in the arc. Oda generally involves the public in the conflict, so far they have no idea what is happening.

I've always thought the Numbers wrecking the capital or Orochi doing something (if alive) could play that role.

My predictions:
1007 tobiroppos hybrid
1008 hybrid of calamities
1009 Kaido hybrid
Queen is kicked away by Marco, he finds Sanji.
Sanji x Queen hybrid
Yamato goes to the sheaths with Momo and Shinobu
Yamato x Jack hybrid

J

Jo_Ndule

The spoiler provider literally said:
"Marco really shows the chicken kick properly...."

There's no way the provider would say that unless Marco landed the "chicken kick" on one of them.
Lol that isn't spoiler provider cpmment

That's the user (who posted the other small info) own comments
The provider only mentions about the picture and King Queen vs Marco

J

Jo_Ndule

It just says Marco shows an impressive "chicken kick," and the spoiler provider says he thinks it will end up as just Marco vs King based on something in the chapter.

Remember when Zoro was 2v1-ing Kaku and Jabra before Sanji arrived? I think we've got the same thing here.
It doesn't say Marco shows impressive kick

And
King>=Marco~Queen

S

stealthblack

proof that marco is top tier, king, queen, perospero team up on him. that is like 3,7 billions worth of bounties vs marco. yet people say he is yc 1 lol, he is clearly top tier right after yonkous

Status
Not open for further replies.