Status
Not open for further replies.
wb pirates would crush the beast pirates lmao
vista would beat king
jozu queen
etc
Hmm not sure about that.....kaido has 20000 soldiers + 10000 samurai compared to 1650 of WB pirates......we don't know how jozu/vista compares to queen/jack who have not used their hybrid form yet........plus queen can have lots of science based attacks....poison gas and so on.....Numbers and gifters are also powerful fodders...........

You know what actually, Perospero leaving carrot alive should atleast give her last confirmation that perospero is not a killer and pedro just blew himself for no reason.
I hope that we won't get another stupid confrontation between the two, and that Perospero's role will be focused more on his hostility against the Beast Pirates and desire to get an opportunity for his family and crew.

The calamities being stalemated is just a narrative play so that their main opponents, be it Sanji or whomever else get prepared. Chapter 1005 had people shitting on a bruised Marco, now this week Marco's going to get an inappropriate amount of undeserved wank. I mean how can one not see how the story is plot driven? Not every single panel has to be a powerlevel indicator.

There is also Streusen who seems to be the King of Hearts of the Big Mom Pirates with him looking not very important, but in truth far more important, reliable and influencial on Big Mom that he looks like.
Yes I forgot Streusen and since you mentioned him.

I always thought that he was kind of the hidden in plain sight strong fighter.

The guy cut all the platform cake in one slash. That is not far from a Zoro feat.

You know what actually, Perospero leaving carrot alive should atleast give her last confirmation that perospero is not a killer and pedro just blew himself for no reason.
Perospero is definitely a killer. Leaving Carrot alive confirms a rematch against Perospero. Chopper and Carrot vs Perospero.
Unfortunately that fur bitch needs to win her fight. I don't think that Oda would leave her with that L before Wano ends.

Damn oda is just teasing us at this point, giving us an epic strawhat chapter only to be followed by a non-SH chapter is just cruel.
Notes :
Hygoro will probably use his blade to cut Apoo - not that he will go down anyway LOL -
It seems Carrot is mid diffed if Perospero is searching for other people :specialmeh:

This could lead to Marco and Perospero to either tag team vs KING & QUEEN or he fights Marco which will make these two open for other fights.

How is Sanji even knowing what Bao Huang knows ??? unless he is sensing Yamato with his pervert radar or the dude might be using one of Boa Huangs' eye papers to spy on her information - Unlikely due to the way Oda recently writing him into gags -
:luuh:
Also when rooftop ?????

Yes I forgot Streusen and since you mentioned him.

I always thought that he was kind of the hidden in plain sight strong fighter.

The guy cut all the platform cake in one slash. That is not far from a Zoro feat.
There is also so much potential with his devil fruit, he could so many things with his food power both for attack, defense and more practicable uses.

The calamities being stalemated is just a narrative play so that their main opponents, be it Sanji or whomever else get prepared. Chapter 1005 had people shitting on a bruised Marco, now this week Marco's going to get an inappropriate amount of undeserved wank. I mean how can one not see how the story is plot driven? Not every single panel has to be a powerlevel indicator.
Facts. Marco has probably the biggest flip-flop fandom in OP, lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.