Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish to see a battle with the whole Big Mom Pirates crew, though at this point it may not happen onscreen and not against the Straw Hat Pirates.
At this point I'm just hoping they show and another faction like the Whitebeard Pirates comes through to counteract them, or maybe even Sword

That way we could get a bunch of moments where both crews/groups just end up defeating each other, down to someone like Vista or Hancock just fighting and downing Smoothie. They deserve to at least be taken out in some big panels, not no-diffed off a waterfall lol

King, Queen, Peros will jump on Marco, Sanji takes Queen, Chopper takes Peros leaving King to Marco.
It is hard to believe that Chopper beaten a guy who neg diff him one arc ago together with Brook, injuried or not Pero should easily handle Chopper. Perospero is close to a commander, can´t see Chopper taking on such op opponents.
I see more Hawkins/Drake against Perospero if Pero get a 1on1 fight again.

It is hard to believe that Chopper beaten a guy who neg diff him one arc ago together with Brook, injuried or not Pero should easily handle Chopper. Perospero is close to a commander, can´t see Chopper taking on such op opponents.
Peros is crippled otherwise hell nah

His only chance is if Perospero lost a Leg against Carrot or something.

I'm not sure. The scabbards are 9 and someone is tending to them, Momo is just a boy, my Shinobu is pretty weak and Sanji doesn't know how strong this Yamato is. And King wants him dead.
Moreover if the scabbard discovered he chose them over the shogun, they wouldn’t be that happy.
Not to mention Sanji meeting Yamato would probably solve both situations: Sanji can save Momo from King, have the obvious gag over Momo hiding in her clothes and then Yamato and Momo can go to the scabbards and help them.
Kinemon has to encounter Momo, he was kidnapped and he let him hanging there to attack Kaido.

Sanji going to the scabbards and dealing with Jack would seem an unnecessary delay, Yamato has to meet the scabbards and lead them. There will be no better opportunity. On top of that, if the tenth person is Hiyori, she might not only meet the second heir of the Kozukis but also take the Ame no Habakiri (i bet Hiyori brought that in Onigashima) from her.
Oden can't fight without Nitoryu, and Yamato has just one weapon :sadgrin:
Yh true. As much as I would like Sanji and Kinemon to meet up. I do think Sanji will choose Momo. Momo is one of the cards that Kaido needs to win. Sanji just can't not pick him. I can see why Sanji is struggling because he doesnt want to abandon Kinemon. But I feel if Sanji picks Momo, then the scarbbards are fucked since nobody will save them against Jack. Yamato is too far away and if Sanji is heading that direction instead of the Scarbbards....then they will get wrecked.

Only way scarbbards surive this is if Toki is there and she does some voodoo on Jack and sends him to the future or something lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.