Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing has always bothered me about Perospero surviving the fall:

He seems absurdly confident about waltzing into allegedly enemy territory (according to him) by himself. He directly references that "We'll deal with you" and that the "Big Mom Pirates will reign supreme".

I really do believe he has something up his sleeve with his crew, the odd relevance of him being here and not others who are stronger than him (apparently at least Snack and Smoothie) is weird to me. Unless they ARE here.

Its been a popular theory Pero is carrying one of Mont-d'Or's books, which has the Mama Canter inside.

I feel like that is 100% an Oda thing to do, to basically shift up the battlefield by literally dropping the BMP right in the middle of it, causing even more chaos to an already chaotic arc. It also entirely opens the potential for more allies arriving, namely Sword or the Whitebeard Pirates.

I REALLY do think he's there to serve a purpose, such as bringing the BMP onto Onigashima.
I am hoping for that because it would be utterly absurd if he came to Onigashima alone, despite having perfectly the means to bring his siblings and subordinates with him.

Fuck, thats a good one too. Though I question if she was even with them at Wano. Seemed like Oven, Kata, Cracker and Brulee stayed behind since they were never featured earlier. Daifuku, Snack, Compote, Amande, Mont-d'Or, Smoothie and Pero among others were seen on the ship.

Mont's power is just cool cause it could virtually just drop the entire crew there instantly.
I would like that. Plus I always been curious about Big Mom creatures collection.

1. I said shanks>mihawk but I’m saying mihawk is still yonko level

2. Ben beckmans portrayal is above Marcos. Marco is stalling rn against base king and zoan form queen. They aren’t even in their strongest form yet.

3. Shanks has the smallest crew and Oda has been building them up to be the strongest yonko crew. For their crew to be that small either Ben beckman needs to be yonko level or very close to that or the fodder has to be on the level of flying six members on average
WB was called WSM even during Rogers time, and he was WSM because he had strongest crew under him, this was already mentioned long ago in Ace's novel
RHP and WBP arent equal in terms of power,
WBP > other Yonko :pepecorn:

I am hoping for that because it would be utterly absurd if he came to Onigashima alone, despite having perfectly the means to bring his siblings and subordinates with him.
Also to just abandon his siblings seems awfully uncharacteristic. All of the BM children seem to care about one another in some form. Also, it really saves them as a crew for falling for the same shit twice.

Plus, throwing them there will entirely throw Marco off too. Anyway, I'm hoping thats what Perospero is aiming to do. He sees Marco and King now, so maybe he plans making them all appear to either start an all out war or fight with the Beast Pirates, creating more chaos/desperation.

Oda could be avoiding to do it right now because then you'd have to give even more screentime to that crew before even all the matchups are set against the Beast Pirates.

Here's to hoping.

We just have different takes on this.

You probably refer to Kizaru kick and Big Mom clash.

I have a different opinion on both of these situations.

I always remember the enraged Marco attack on Akainu and it did nothing. I just need to see Marco's ap feats.

Let's be honest. He looks poor in comparison to Luffy or Katakuri in terms of offensive capabilities.
I mean, an enraged Whitebeard attack did nothing lasting to Akainu. I don’t really think we can fault Marco for that.

With respect to Katakuri and Luffy, I think Marco hasn’t shown as much versatility as them. But AP-wise I don’t think anything really indicates he’s below them (not counting Luffy’s rooftop feats).

Firstly and mostly, for the fun of a fight between Snack and Queen.

Secondly because maybe Perospero will ask his crew to fight beasts pirate.
Chances are high if you think about it
Pero tried to form an Alliance with Marco to beat Beast Pirates, showed that he doesn't like Big's Mom decision to ally with Kaido, and has deep resentment against King

Not sure I would like it tho, BMP landing in Onigashima seems the perfect occasion to take down both the Emperors

Status
Not open for further replies.