Status
Not open for further replies.
Which cases you talking about?

If Queen is still on the execution platform firing from the distance then makes sense, cause that position was just not visible
King and Queen at several points during the raid, the Special Homies being nowhere to be seen many times during WCI arc, several characters disappearing for no reason during MF war, etc...

For Sanji's fight(s), I like almost all possibilities:

- BMP

-Perospero
-Snack

- BP

-Jack
-Queen
-King
-Who's Who

I would love to see him in at least two vs, one with Perospero, and other with Queen or Jack.

King and Queen at several points during the raid, the Special Homies being nowhere to be seen many times during WCI arc, several characters disappearing for no reason during MF war, etc...
Yeah I was talking about this war tho
I agree on King disappearing during all the Ice Oni game, but maybe he was just near the hole on the roof (?)

@RayanOO @LuthonTheDragDown @AL sama @Natalija @etc mods
I was thinking of making a Sanji Will Die EOS theory with a bunch of intel scattered throughout the story.
It will not come off as hateful, but rather inquisitive, in fact he may die a legendary death.
Will you guys close the thread if I were to make it? If so, then I wont bother writing it up..

Thank you.

@Zowo and @Seth
I agree with you guys, overall because that I open up the question if not Marco who then else?
I don´t see either in dome can handle King, Sanji most like face Jack or Queen(the chance of his facing King, I don´t see it to be honest) and every other supernova who isn´t at the rooftop could probably not handle King alone(Drake/Hawkins/Apoo).

My point was overall then why Oda decide to make the fight kinda pointless?
I try to see it in Oda perspective. You have King and Marco and want them to fight off each other with Marco winning extrem high diff right? So I would decide to make the fight equal and only make King vs Marco since Marco throw Zoro at the rooftop right?
I would draw King not as the underdog, I would make both firstmate looking equal to each other right?

But that all what I write above are the opposite how Oda portrayal their battle since Marco throw up Zoro at the rooftop.
He chooke both King and Queen and since that he fought both off them(over 30mins) and they couldn´t even give him a serious wound, all what happen is how Oda portrayal Marco are the stronger one, no equal terms, no clear 1on1, but more 2vs1...
At the top Oda probably now even let join Perospero the side of King/Queen to beat Marco and as @Bogard said in that way Oda showing that it need Pero aswell to beat Marco faster, with means even King+Queen couldn´t beat Marco together, at least not fast enough. And here start the problem, in the point where Oda decide to make it to a 2vs1, he throw the "equal Firstmate fights" away with making Marco superior to King, why showing then a fight in 1on1 when it is already clear that Marco would wish the floor with King? That is like Oda making a fight with Doflamingo facing Sanji again after he beat him easily down before, a fight where we know Doflamingo would take the fight.

In that case I would be surprise if Oda decide to give Marco the fight with King who have no tension or hype around anymore. In that case he need to hype King more but he didn´t do much in favour of King, he even put Perospero who make it look like even worse. I don´t feel the Marco vs King fight yet, I hope Oda kinda start finally to make King a greaat equal opponent...

@Sentinel
Do you remember, where we though King beeing the speedstar, having insane advanced CoA who in combinate of his fire give him black fire ability?
:josad:
I hope more hype for King....

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@RayanOO @LuthonTheDragDown @AL sama @Natalija @etc mods
I was thinking of making a Sanji Will Die EOS theory with a bunch of intel scattered throughout the story.
It will not come off as hateful, but rather inquisitive, in fact he may die a legendary death.
Will you guys close the thread if I were to make it? If so, then I wont bother writing it up..

Thank you.
If it’s something you really think, it won’t be closed. Most comments that are just the bashing you see in every other thread will be pruned tho

Other than Marco hype, I think this is just another setup chapter, especially with some characters still moving around, like Sanji, Yamato, and Hawkins whose location is unknown. Yeah, Marco is hella strong and can hold his own against 2 commanders, but with Perospero joining the battle, I don't see him winning on 1 vs 3. Either he gets defeated or someone else comes to help him. We'll have to wait again and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.