Status
Not open for further replies.
Momo is with Yamato. What is Sanji going to do? Save him from Yamato's big boobs? If he goes to Kin then Jack vs Sanji.
He can easily back up Yamato since she will be in trouble soon due to people finding out location. Or take Momo outta Onigashma like Yamato wanted. Or he can help protect the scabbards till they recover.

You must be some kinda stupid to think Sanji ditches them both to help Marco. Like literally this entire chap Sanji is picking which side he should go to.

Ike I said before. The argument is now dead considering zoro fans don’t wanna admit only luffy law and Kidd are highlighted when we are at the actual fight.

I was gonna make the comment before but I find it hilarious how it means nothing now it only means something when Zoros there. Ironic actually
Zoro has been more relevant than both Kidd and Law on thé roof tho

You have to be blind to say otherwise

you realize panel time doesn’t mean anything right?

The story was focused on oden and the scabbards for most of wano.

so your admitting tama is stronger then everyone below her right?
It focuses on this
- Luffy and Zoro's journey to become the new legends of Wano.
- They literally follow the same path, they met up with the people with Wano, grew fond with them, got beaten or whatever you wanna call Zoro vs Killer, woke up, met up with Wano's key figure (Old Man Hyorugi or whatever his name is called, and Hiyori), gained new way to grow stronger in order to fight Kaidou, had connection with Wano's old legend (Oden, Ryumaa, in Zoro's case, both of them).
Whearas what did Kid get in his few panels? Lifted up some stones, got choked by water, collected some metal, constantly showed shocked faces whenever Luffy flexed his skills.
If you failed to see what Oda's been building up to, you will be sorely dissapointed by the end of Wano. Cling on to whatever make you feel safe, cling on to those forced parallel panels of yours.

J

Jo_Ndule

Oda could have shown the 5 but decided to only show the 3. People still wanna delude themselves. It’s hilarious that it’s still not clicking Oda could have shown the5 but instead only showed the 3.

Zoro fans really on damage control I wonder why

:usosmug:
Mark that the second damage control after Oda's drafts about Sanji this week

:milaugh:

Luffy and sanji on the cover
Reality : Luffy didn't even fight Linlin, Sanji baked a cake only
Another Reality : Luffy beat katakuri

They think zoro and sanji on the cover means Lufy and Zoro vs Kaido

Oda will keep highlighting the trio
The trio highlighted to challenge BM attack
Kaido called the trio : monsters
Oda shows only the 3 of them When Kaido goes hybrid
Oda draws them on WS cover

Reality to come : law, kidd, luffy vs Kaido

Mark that the second damage control after Oda's drafts about Sanji this week

:milaugh:

Luffy and sanji on the cover
Reality : Luffy didn't even fight Linlin, Sanji baked a cake only
Another Reality : Luffy beat katakuri

They think zoro and sanji on the cover means Lufy and Zoro vs Kaido

Oda will keep highlighting the trio
The trio highlighted to challenge BM attack
Kaido called the trio : monsters
Oda shows only the 3 of them When Kaido goes hybrid
Oda draws them on WS cover

Reality to come : law, kidd, luffy vs Kaido
But....Zoro is already fighting Kaidou tho. Have I been reading 2 Piece then?

Possible turn of events :

- Sanji meets Momo and Yamato
- Sanji simps
- They discuss and Yamato volonteers to go help Kinemon
- Yamato vs Jack
- Sanji stays with Momo and Queen finds them

or :

- Sanji meets Momo and Yamato
- Sanji simps
- They decide to all go help Kinemon because Momo doesn't want to stay behind like a coward
- They bump into Queen then Sanji stays behind to deal with him
- Yamato and Momo reach the Scabbards' location
- Yamato vs Jack
For the love of his Character Oda please ffs don’t make this nose bleeding cook simp for Yamato. Just pass him his Jack or Queen fight and let’s move on. No more simping Oda please, that shit so damn annoying

He can easily back up Yamato since she will be in trouble soon due to people finding out location. Or take Momo outta Onigashma like Yamato wanted. Or he can help protect the scabbards till they recover.

You must be some kinda stupid to think Sanji ditches them both to help Marco. Like literally this entire chap Sanji is picking which side he should go to.
Exactly my point since the beginning LOL. This is what I was trying to say to you and other people who are pushing King vs Sanji agenda. Queen is on the second floor which means he will probably leave Marco to King and go inside to face Sanji while Yamato faces Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.