Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind it actually... The Sanji vs Jack I mean
I don't mind it AS LONG AS Oda creates a specific narrative for it and includes in in the story those points:

1- Jack recovery as an awakaned ancient Zoan makes him almost FRESH in health.

2- Also, EMPHASIZE in story itself that those are actually a WALKING UNLUCKY Ls Monsters..... Meaning Oda in story itself emphasize on the idea that both Sanji and Jack received many Ls, BUT simply they were unlucky in facing obstacles that a different outcome is impossible.... like Jack vs Fuji or Zunisha bing emphasized that no one would have escaped unscathed from that... in similar way, emphasizes on Sanji being unlucky in his match ups.

3- and LASTLY, Oda actually held back Jack's hybrid form... so basically before Sanji clashes with him, Oda at least gives jack a W against one of the STRONG scabbard using the hybrid, like Solung Inu OR Neku, OR Asura Douji OR Denjiro...etc...

The third point is hard cause they already on verge of death...

Point is... give Jack proper hype against someone before is clash with Sanji... and I would be alright... my problem with Sanji just clashing with Jack with NOTHING from above provided is that Sanji after ALL the Ls he got... the climax and the highs and pay off will NOT be satisfying enough to please the fans after such long time enduring bad luck and Ls for Sanji
Writer Oda died long ago.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
and what does naruto tell her straight after that ???

she was lying to him cause she felt guilty for begging him to get sasuke back
Nah she wouldn’t do that to Naruto after Hinata confessed. At the moment she really loved him.

besides Hinata is barely a tertiary character, crack ships >>> her and naruto

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Nah she wouldn’t do that to Naruto after Hinata confessed. At the moment she really loved him.

besides Hinata is barely a tertiary character, crack ships >>> her and naruto
no she didnt
she never loved naruto
shes a weird bitch who still loved sasuke after he tried to kill her
lmfao pull up the next few panels naruto calls her out on her bullshit

To me, Zoro fits the Kenshin life style at end of series...

In fact, we ALREADY saw a glimpse of that family man Zoro this arc with "Hiyori and Toko" being with him... and how he is acting around Momonosuke as a mentor...

He just gives me that vibe honestly.... He does not strike me as a Mihawk, who will stay alone forever...
in the story it implies kenshi leave kaoru multiple times for wandering hence why kenji didn't like him.. and this is my image of zoro..

and iirc kenshin leave kaoru again after testing yahiko.. but who knows if im wrong

irrelevant
the yonko will lose
and zoro will play a huge role against kaido
I dont see Kaido losing unless Big Mom nerfs him. You know oda is going to pull some bullshit to justify Kaido losing this fight, he did it with Kat, Cracker and Doffy and its gonna continue here.

Status
Not open for further replies.